Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet The Denon DN MC6000 - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

DJBIGMARK wrote :
I agree Big is out and Small is in when it comes to mobile. I like to get in and out as fast as possible. The only person that cares about your equipment is another DJ most people don't give a damn how big or small the equipment is just play the right song. to me technology is making things easy so I'm loving it. Down with big long live small.

The point is Mark, this controller been a mixer, controller and sound card. You can afford for it to be a bit larger due to you not having the rest of the gear with you.

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 1:49 pm
We've got it down to 15mins! That's speakers, tables, mixing board, amp, wires etc, etc.........there's 2 of use and it really isn't much longer with only 1 of use. Either way small is not the way to go. I mean there's small and then there's too small.......

All the videos I've seen are just people talking about features, I can read all of that I wanna see it in action.......

Huey

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 2:16 pm
I actually thought the VMS4 was far too large and the NX7 is even bigger. Large controllers are great for permanent install or if you have a large rig, however for me personally smaller is better.

I just need something of the size I can throw in a carry bag. The MC-6000 seems perfect for this.

Keith

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 2:23 pm
I hear yeah Keith. But now that I know it can be used as an anolog mixer aswell this is what im gonna get.

Huey

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 2:26 pm
I will pop together a mini review when it arrives. DJ Store are calling me when they get the delivery from Denon and their warehouse is 5 minutes from my work.

After having the HC-4500 for so long with no problems whatsoever I have high hopes for this piece of kit. I love the HC-4500 with the DJM500 mixer but this will be like having both units in one.

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 2:33 pm
one question about the denon. could you connect and run two TC to control deck 3 and 4 and use the platters for deck 1 and 2?

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 5:35 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Un-boxing the DN-MC6000

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 5:59 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
I love this device ;-)) It looks incredible. ;-))

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 6:00 pm
I just picked mine up today. It's not perfect but it is a great compact all in one controller. Gonna use the Denon for weddings & the NS7 for schools, mitzvahs & clubs.

*Possibly due to some mapping issues. Working with HB to resolve.

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 6:26 pm
djlarryd wrote :
I just picked mine up today. It's not perfect but it is a great compact all in one controller. Gonna use the Denon for weddings & the NS7 for schools, mitzvahs & clubs.

Can you expand on not perfect please?

Also now someone has one, I'd like to get the USB settings on page 18 of the manual explained in English. I've read he manual over and over and either I've lost a bunch of brain cells somewhere or this is gobbledegook!!

Can analogue devices and mic be fed back to Virtual DJ via record loopback? As I'm looking to be able to broadcast using the controller as well.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 6:50 pm
Ive got a couple internal things to test immediately for Denon but I would be happy to help anyone with questions.

chris@virtualdj.com

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 7:13 pm
Chris,

Where are you at in Canada? Did you get yours through Denon Canada (Erickson) or other avenues?? I just want to know since I have one on order for first shipment at my local dealer and they were unsure if we would get them in at the same time as the US since they need to clear customs etc...

Posté Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 9:44 pm
Mine came from Denon direct. I cannot speak for Denon, I am not sure how many units are available. Mine came from the USA.

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 9:48 am
How much will this unit (MC6000) be in Canadian dollar, any ideas? I'm planning to sell my RMX and goin to upgrade to MC6000.

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 2:16 pm
It's around 830 CDN afaik.

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 3:02 pm
Ok people who were fortunate to have the money for this unit, lets get some detailed revues and videos. I really like it and want to replace my 4500 & X500 with one, can't wait to hear how well it works....

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 4:04 pm
My one never turned up today. We've got loads of snow and it's currently -13

I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle, a wife & a cat :)

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 4:05 pm
Just picked mine up from my local GC Pro Rep. Just plugged it in cant wait to play! Will report back.

Rusty

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 7:11 pm

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 2:30 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
After watching that video I've been thinking actually how heavy this sucker is.... After you add a roadcase its gotta be heavy.

The MC2000 was surprisingly heavy for such a small unit. I can only imagine...

Anymore feedback guys?

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 7:27 am
8%