Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark Mixdeck Crossfader/Mixer Help - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hei there !

I have a NUMARK Mixdeck. I can not use it, I do not know why. Oh I can only use the left side of the mixing. how can I fix it?

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 3:47 pm
Bro read through this thread again, actually here I'll just give you the answer.........your setting are wrong.

Should be like this,
Input, none
Output, external mixer (2 channel)
Soundcard, ASIO (with ultra low latency checked)

Before you complain about your mixer not controlling the software, it's because it's NOT a MIDI mixer. The mixer is NOT MIDI and will NOT control VDJ, only the decks will control VDJ........

Enjoy......

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 4:00 pm
Dj-HTIHome userMember since 2012
Hi guys I have 2 problems I really need your help:
1) when I move buttons and crossfader in the Mixdeck Numark nothing moves in Virtualdj....
2) when plug a track to channel A for example it goes to channel B on Virtualdj but stays on deck A in the mixer.
PLEASE help me
Note :::::::: I'm not a native English speaker....please try to be a little precise thanks
Send it through my Email if you may *****@******

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed users - Please read the forum rules.]

Posté Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 5:35 am
The mixer section of the MixDeck is not MIDI capable and cannot control VirtualDJ in any way. It is a standard hardware audio mixer with two separate MIDI CD decks attached to it.

Make sure that you have configured your sound settings correctly: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

Posté Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 5:43 am
Hey guys I need help, my cross fader wont follow along on VDJ.... Just kidding, I actually just want to know why it’s not MIDI? Would it not be a software update or is there no hardware to support Midi. I used to be a knowledgeable guy with computers and stuff but I really don't know anything about DJ equipment. Also why is the Mixdeck only a 25% kill on the bass, mid, treb?

Posté Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 4:43 pm
Because the manufacturer didn't design it to be. It's effectively two MIDI capable CD players and a standard audio mixer conveniently packaged into the same box.

Posté Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 10:07 pm
Hi
Like many I am having the same issue with both decks will only play songs from the left side of the fader, Even when I load a track on the right side both tracks can be heard when the fader is on the left side and nothing at all when the fader is on the right side.
My settings as far as:

Input - None
Output - External Mixer
Deck 1:Chan1/2 - Deck 2: Chan3/4
Sound card - Numark

On the Mixdeck they are switched to Pc and both sides are on Midi.

This was all working fine yesterday, I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers which is currently 2.9.9

I have no clue what could be causing this problem, I have obviously read some of the solutions like making sure my settings are correct but I seem to be getting no where

Someone Please help!

Lee

Posté Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 1:17 pm
Hi
Like many I am having the same issue with both decks will only play songs from the left side of the fader, Even when I load a track on the right side both tracks can be heard when the fader is on the left side and nothing at all when the fader is on the right side.
My settings as far as:

Input - None
Output - External Mixer
Deck 1:Chan1/2 - Deck 2: Chan3/4
Sound card - Numark

On the Mixdeck they are switched to Pc and both sides are on Midi.

This was all working fine yesterday, I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers which is currently 2.9.9

I have no clue what could be causing this problem, I have obviously read some of the solutions like making sure my settings are correct but I seem to be getting no where

Someone Please help!

Lee

Posté Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 7:21 pm
I'm having trouble like everyone with the crossfader not working with virtual dj, but why does it work percfectly with the serato intro (free) and it cannot work with the virtual dj (I even bought the pro version) PLEASE HELP IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG!!

Posté Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 11:05 pm

Posté Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 5:19 am
i finally got vdj to work with my numark mixdeck, however my mixdeck doesn't control the fader on vdj. everything else is ok so far. please help!

Posté Sat 06 Jul 13 @ 4:36 am
Please see the post directly above yours.

The mixer section of the MixDeck is a real hardware mixer that does not send MIDI and cannot control the on-screen controls in VirtualDJ.

Please also register your serial number to your account http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

If your MixDeck came with VirtualDJ LE then its serial number should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading (Providing that it's not second hand and has not already been used.)

Posté Sat 06 Jul 13 @ 2:28 pm
Is there any mix deck drivers for macbook pro. OS X 10.9

Posté Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 12:01 am
Hi team..
I have a numark mixdeck, mixtrace open, doing move the crossfader on end the side, the controller send midi instructions.. have how to vdj script or mapping change the videoclip of the deck in execution ?

thanks..

Posté Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 1:31 pm
As already explained multiple times above, the mixer section of the Numark MixDeck IS NOT MIDI CAPABLE AND CANNOT CONTROL VIRTUAL DJ IN ANY WAY. It CANNOT be mapped to control the video crossfader in VirtualDJ.

The Numark MixDeck is a standard hardware audio DJ mixer with two MIDI capable CD players combined into a single unit. Unfortunately, it's impossible for the mxer section to control any function within VirtualDJ because it does not send MIDI.

Posté Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 8:11 pm
DJAY AVPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I read about this topic, we can change the crossfader with another MIDI crossfader, please help, where I can find this replacement

Posté Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 11:35 pm
DJAY AV wrote :
I read about this topic, we can change the crossfader with another MIDI crossfader, please help, where I can find this replacement

I don't think that will work.
The midi capability is probably not in the crossfader itself. It's part of the controller.
So you need a new controller

Posté Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 7:25 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)