Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet info on a platter, the right way

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I would like to see info on a platter done the right way. i know one would almost immediately associate this with serato, but no. it would be nice to see the platter marker go OVER the info, as opposed to under a text box, making the info flash. i hope i get some support on this, because this can also save space. you can have the title-artist headlined at the top of a deck, and the time and bpm and pitch difference and so and so on the platter

Posté Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 1:03 am
I already do this with my skins and it used to bother me but its not really that big of a deal to me anymore. Some would say just do away with the platter altogether if you want space for more info.

Kinda on the fence with this 1, Idk.......
Huey

Posté Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 1:37 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
my only issue is that i hate the flickering of the text, it messes with my eyes so much that i have to look away for a while. at least i would be able to see the marker smoothly pass over the text. and doing away with the platters would give you space for info, but its always good to have a visual reference, well at least for me

Posté Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 1:48 am
If done right, the platter marker can pass from the text WITHOUT causing it to flash... All you need is a proper clipmask on the marker element.

PS: Technically the marker always passes OVER the text and since you CAN'T draw anything above text it makes the text flash and the marker to "disappear" making you think that it passes UNDER the text ;)

Posté Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 7:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)