Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Where To Get High Quality Retro and Classic Music Videos

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

De RajjPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Any body knows where can I get Retro and Classic, High Quality Music Videos.
If possible in HD quality & in MP4 format.
I willing to buy it online.

Posté Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 2:56 pm
screenplay vj-pro is the place for that now . they legal and they been remastering their entire classics collection . smashvidz has some cool stuff too. avoid the other knuckleheads reselling bootlegged librarys cause theyre all over the place on these boards . watch what happnes now that you posted this. it will be like a bomb went off.

Posté Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 10:45 am
derajj wrote :
Any body knows where can I get Retro and Classic, High Quality Music Videos.
If possible in HD quality & in MP4 format.
I willing to buy it online.

ry www.xtendamix.com

Posté Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 1:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ClubBusta wrote :
avoid the other knuckleheads reselling bootlegged librarys cause theyre all over the place on these boards . watch what happnes now that you posted this. it will be like a bomb went off.

I'd like to point out that statement is not exactly correct. From the teamers, moderation guys and help from us general members, posts of that nature don't stay long on these forums. Usually if a person persists in doing it they have their right to post removed.

Posté Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 4:25 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I'm using Xtendamix for most of my oldschool they're great for filling gaps, although their videos don't look as good as Smashvidz and mine.

Posté Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 8:05 pm
Smash Vidz is still only selling state side.
On their site the country options pull down menu yields United States and United States.
Why the option is even there is a mystery. I would like to see the content of this vendor but I'm not willing to go as far as to give a friends address in order to spend my money.
Looks pretty clean on the preview window though but then again that's the case for all the sites.

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 7:50 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I don't know one VJ in the UK who's not using them!

Posté Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 6:04 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
VJ Pro & SmashVidz are the best.

Posté Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 10:59 am
What is the site address for VJ Pro? Vjpro.com turns up nothing.

Also I gave Smashvids a call...I am now able to put my real address in the "Additional Comments" section. So I will try them out later today.

Posté Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 10:39 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posté Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 8:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)