Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ Video Transitions - Page: 6

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 12:13 pm
That is it for new transitions for a (little) while now, I've got to work on porting them all to Mac and a few other important projects I need to get done.

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 12:15 pm
Well looks like I can pretty much delete all the old ones now, lol!!

Most appreciated!!

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 12:59 pm
I bet we still get requests for 'more' or 'better' transitions :)

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 1:34 pm
Always, lol!! Got keep pushin the bar..... I think this is a good start though. I'm hopeful you've got some video effects that react to the grid, bpm etc, etc up your talented sleeves........

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 1:52 pm
I do - you'll notice the wave transition is slightly sound reactive :)

Anyway I've just updated SBDJ Mask to v1.3:

* Fix small potential memory leak
* Optimised shader code for a tiny reduction compile and execution time
* Small tweaks to rendering code
* Mask file is preloaded from disk to memory if the plugin is selected and the crossfader is closed

Don't forget you'll need to update any renamed copies too otherwise they will remain the previous version.

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 2:28 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks for all your hard work man, can't believe all the work you have been upto. Had a pretty rough 2 weeks (in the hospital) getting bored here and noticed that I'll have some new toys whenever I get out of here! Thanks for all the hard work! Thank God for public wifi too, getting antsy...

Posté Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 8:38 am
Well Scott I'm sure you've already thought about this or have it in the works already but I think most of these new transitions could also be video effects...... just give us the options to use bpm, grid, intensity, etc, etc and a wet/dry knob, boom instant effect...... I can see 15/16 new video effects, lol!!

Posté Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 2:21 pm
;-)

Posté Fri 29 Mar 13 @ 2:14 am
darkest updated to v1.1
lightest updated to v1.1
pixelate updated to v1.1
saturate updated to v1.1
drain updated to v1.1
dropfade updated to v1.1
jagged updated to v1.1
jaggeddropfade updated to v1.1
splodge updated to v1.1
pushcircle updated to v1.2
bitdrain updated to v1.2
warpspeed updated to v1.2
swirl updated to v1.3
wave updated to v1.3

These are pretty much just fixes to do with reverse direction.

Posté Fri 29 Mar 13 @ 12:14 pm
A bug has been found in some transitions. I'm going to be going through a whole bunch of them with some updates anyway. In the process some are getting renamed to a more friendly format.

Where plugins have been renamed, the old ones will be removed automatically on install.

The new installers for these plugins will check if you have the correct DirectX and prompt you to upgrade if you don't :)

First one:

cut logo slide (formerly SBDJ LogoSlide Cut) updated to v1.2:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14729/cut_logo_slide.html

* Fix a bug which can impact on other effects and transitions
* Code cleanup

Posté Mon 13 May 13 @ 8:00 pm

Posté Mon 13 May 13 @ 8:39 pm

Posté Mon 13 May 13 @ 8:57 pm
Thanks Scott. I do have an issue with some tran plugs messing up scrolltext, but dont know what ones... perhaps this will help it..

Posté Wed 15 May 13 @ 9:42 am
I havent fixed them all yet, but yes, it is possible.

Posté Wed 15 May 13 @ 2:04 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hey Scott,

It would be great if you could add GIF or swf to SBDJ LogoSlide (for animated pics) when you update this one.

Also, an option for a trigger for an audio file?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Posté Thu 23 May 13 @ 8:01 am
DjkymmHome userMember since 2013
How comes when i want to download a plugin im told "your current licences do not allow you to download '' please sm1 help

Posté Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 12:11 pm

Posté Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 12:12 pm

Posté Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 7:55 pm
mizurPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SBDJ, first of all, thanks so much for all your great contributions!

Second, a question... do you have a transition effect that keeps the outgoing video playing fullscreen, with NO indication of the incoming video, until the crossfader has reached it's full mix?

For example, sometimes I don't want people to know which song is going to come next in the playlist. However, all video transitions start showing incoming video as soon as you start pushing the crossfader.

What I need is a transition that shows nothing of the second/incoming video until the mix has finalized and the crossfader is pushed the hole way.

I know I can bypass the problem by separating audio and video crossfaders, but I would really prefer such an effect, if it exist...

If not, maybe I will try reading a tutorial and making my own and sharing it on site.

Any way, thanks again for your great work, and for any response on my question.

Best regards from Mexico!

Posté Tue 28 Jan 14 @ 9:39 pm
81%