Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ Video Transitions - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I just created this for you...

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16516/fullcut.html

Or are you wanting fancy transitions that start *after* the crossfader hits 100%?

If so they can't be done in the current SDK, you'd have to start at say 90% and compress the entire transition into that 10%. Not smooth!

Posté Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 12:53 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I think more transitions that "distort" the incoming video until the final fade over would be a good thing, first 50% means the video is almost impossible to recognise, final 50% makes the video gradually show as normal.

The problem with the "full cut" option is that you're dependent on the way the video is cut, so that when you fade over on beat you have a clean shot of video that's at least 10 frames long, you don't want flash frames to appear as that would look unprofessional.

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 10:24 am
The other option would be a transition that starts when the crossfader hits 100% and then runs an automatic timed crossfade?

Some of my transitions like warpspeed and jumble make it very difficult to recognise the incoming video until near the end.

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 10:46 am
Don't forget about us Mac users please. ;-)

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 11:37 am
I've not forgotten.

I've been attempting to port that recent batch of 'fancy' transitions to Mac but it's not a simple process to switch from DX/HLSL to GL/GLSL.

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 11:48 am
You mean there's not an App for that??

Damm Apple!! lol

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 12:00 pm
mizurPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OMG!

SBDJ, I was already thankful about all your contributions, now... now I'm just speechless.

I will try it today!!!

I know I've already said it, but believe me, it has true meaning... THANKS!

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 3:04 pm
Its just a cut I'm afraid, nothing special. There's no way at present to do this from a plugin perspective - the trick would be to unlink the video crossdader and use some mapping to initiate a timed transition when you hit 0% or 100% ;)

Posté Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 9:11 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
@ Scott
was just curious....plugin works perfect....;-)

Posté Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 4:53 am
I've just written a plugin that implements this a little better; it runs in the background all the time and will automatically transition the video (with a configurable transition speed) to the relevant deck once the audio crossfader hits 0% or 100% :)

Posté Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 1:04 pm
already in the dl section ?

Posté Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 4:25 pm
Great work as always Scott

Posté Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 7:03 pm
hahaha...that´s cool....and definitely true

Posté Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 2:28 am
@SBDJ

Hi Scott,

I use your RVT Plugin to randomly switch thru all the video transitions when mixing videos <> Is there a way to implement the Final Cut Plugin into this, So that this completes at say the 0% to 90% on the crossfade aswell if you know what I mean ?

The reason I use RVT is so when switching back to audio tracks it also activates the Milkdrop Plugin when not doing video.

It would be great if you can delay the RVT Plugin to do the same as the Final Cut when crossfading across. (thus delaying the transition)

Is this something that could be done ?

Keep up the good work Scott! We all appreciate having someone like you pushing the boundaries and making VDJ the best software in the planet.

Posté Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 5:59 am

Posté Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 7:52 am
Thanks Scott, That was a quick response.....lol, I will give this a try
Just what I've been looking for.

I will let you know how it goes

Cheers bud

Posté Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 8:12 am
SBDJ wrote :
Following on from my Video Effect thread, I'm starting a dedicated thread for my future video transitions. I've just uploaded 5 simple ones that are all a variation on the same theme:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14732/SBDJ_Cut_Logo.html - Standard cut video transition, but displays your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14733/SBDJ_Slide_Logo.html - Standard slide video transition, but displays your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14729/SBDJ_LogoSlide_Cut.html - Standard cut video transition, but slides your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14730/SBDJ_LogoSlide.html - Standard slide video transition, but slides your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14731/SBDJ_LogoSlide_Opposite.html - Standard slide video transition, but slides your image file in the opposite direction whilst transitioning.

They all use the same image file - Logo.png (supports transparancy) which you need to place in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoTransition

Whilst they are all similar I didn't want to done them as options on a single transition because it makes it difficult to choose which transition effect you want on the fly - and obviously you get no variation with random video transition either.

Mac versions to follow soon.

Regards,

Scott

Ok I have different logos and the clubs logos, how can I create multiples like I can do with the "MASK" transitions??

Posté Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 4:00 pm
You can't :-p

Posté Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 9:14 pm
I was afraid of that, well at least I have the Mask version but I have faith you might change this in the future (hint, hint :-p)

Posté Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 11:22 pm
I need a Mask Transition effect please.. but i dont have the licence

Posté Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 12:16 am
95%