Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Stream Unavailable "Annoying" Error - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I cannot get none of the tracks to play on my software. I am paying $9.99 for just forum access, but no Grooveshark/YouTube library access. I wish that someone can fix this problem. Even the you tube video track access does not work. Please get back with me on this after you wake up.

Adam Ebel
Virginia Beach, VA

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 4:42 am
If you're in a gig situation and someone asks for a song you don't have, be honest with them and say you don't have it. Make a note of it and when you get home, buy the song and add it to your collection.

The Netsearch/Grooveshark function is only there as an emergency backup service to your main DJ library, not as your only source of music.

You should not be relying 100% on it to provide you with songs.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 4:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Video files of Netsearch (provided by Youtube are currently unavailable). We hope that this will be solved soon, however it seems its more related to some Youtube setting changes rather some issue with our server/software.

Netsearch Audio files (from Grooveshark) are working fine.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 8:10 am
Most of the time when I see a song that I want I cannot get it, because it's out of print or no longer available. The net search has more remixes that you cannot find anywhere in your local CD store. Also I remember when I was looking for some special remix CD, they had to special order it not to mention charge a processing fee. The net search is a good source for try before you buy a song, but not all songs are available to purchase because of it being out of print. I don't do gigs, I use this software for hobby use such as listening and making remixes and yes I buy music when money grows on trees once a month.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 3:23 pm
I hope the videos comeback :/

Posté Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 4:36 pm
I hope that this will be solved soon :(

Posté Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 6:43 pm
THis is still not working for me any word on how long it will take to get this feature up and running again?

Darin

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:41 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to update to v7.1 or later.

If you are still having issues then please post up which version you are using and exactly what is happening with examples.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 5:21 pm
My Netsearches for videos come up with nothing. I've tried all suggestions and there just seem to be no videos available. I don't get an error message of any kind, just no response from the system at all. All of the videos that I previously cached a few months ago are still there and come up just fine. I am using 7.2 Pro (b412) What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to any that can help.

-----------------

UPDATE: It was an issue with my router. Videos all work fine now - I'm all set.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 5:51 pm
My Netsearches for videos come up with nothing. I've tried all suggestions and there just seem to be no videos available. I don't get an error message of any kind, just no response from the system at all. All of the videos that I previously cached a few months ago are still there and come up just fine. I am using 7.2 Pro (b412) What am I doing wrong?

-----------------

UPDATE: It was an issue with my router. Videos all work now.

UPDATE 2: The videos work, but I'm having issue with the videos losing synchronization with the audio. Whenever I try to open/re-size the video window the video jumps back the to the beginning yet the audio keep playing at its current spot in the track, causing a VERY out-of-synch video. It's very odd. Any input?

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 6:19 pm

I am subscriber, but I am stuck with the Free version because of some odd reason that I need a .msi file to uninstall. And when is version 7.1 going to be available for Free users? Where do I get the .msi file?? If we cannot use the videos then we need some cleaner to just show the Groove Shark tracks and not the you tube tracks.

Adam E.

Posté Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 6:29 pm
The current Home FREE can be downloaded from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

There is not a different version for NetSearch/Premium Membership subscribers. Premium Membership gives access to streaming music from Grooveshark only. To log into NetSearch in Home FREE, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20use%20NetSearch.html

Home FREE should be updated soon. When updates are released, priority is given to purchased versions of the software, but Home FREE is usually updated not long after.

Posté Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 3:50 am
Just want to comment i've been having the same problems for a few months. I have it working today with the current upgrade to v7.3.
I need to know if there's any ports that playing videos via netsearch requires? i.e. port 80, etc. I have a recurring problem with one venue and would like to figure it out. I've got it working on my home router (11mbps) and on my AT&T hotspot (2mbps here) but don't have any luck on their router. Anyone?

Posté Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 12:46 pm
I'm having the same issue. My cached video files play ok, and if I download a new video to cache it plays ok but...... if I search for a video file and try to load it onto the player it comes up with stream unavailable - error. Was working a few weeks ago. Very strange and a big shame as I can't preview the songs/videos before I cache them.

Are there any of you guys with the same scenario? A fix maybe?

Posté Thu 03 Jan 13 @ 4:05 pm
kellysbar wrote :
I'm having the same issue. My cached video files play ok, and if I download a new video to cache it plays ok but...... if I search for a video file and try to load it onto the player it comes up with stream unavailable - error. Was working a few weeks ago. Very strange and a big shame as I can't preview the songs/videos before I cache them.

Are there any of you guys with the same scenario? A fix maybe?

Posté Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 4:00 am
MATT CPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Still not working on cache videos, been off for a while now since october 2012, will it be ever fixed?? i know this is an extra bonus from youtube but it is nice to have as a standby for vj work ;-)

Posté Mon 11 Mar 13 @ 7:32 pm
pjsproPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
I am getting a Stream Unavailable error again. How do I get this fixed fast?

Posté Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 10:36 pm
I just got home from doing a gig and I decided to upload some songs that were requested, only to find that I can't because I keep getting a stream unavailable. Why? thank God it was working yesterday and today. I am dependent on netsearch. Can you tell me what's going on? Thanks!

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 12:20 am
pjspro wrote :
I am getting a Stream Unavailable error again. How do I get this fixed fast?

I am sure VDJ staff is looking into it right now.

djoptickle wrote :
I am dependent on netsearch

Having netsearch is great but don't rely on online service all the time. It is there for emergencies. But that is the way to do it best is to cache songs that you need before a gig.

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 1:09 am
ContentUnlimited is not working for me - just paid for this and can't use it?

thanks...

Keith

Posté Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 9:59 am
69%