Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Complete N00b - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Thanks a lot Martin, good one groovindj I am a cheap person lol.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 8:41 am
Hi guys, i used net search to search for songs and found them but you have to be registered to acces them. I also found karaoke songs on there but earlier in the post i was told that i could not access karaoke songs from vdj whats going on.

Posté Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 4:05 pm
You will need to purchase a premium membership to be able to use NetSearch. It's only $.99 per month. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/What%20is%20NetSearch.html

The subscription provides audio from Grooveshark but also video content as a free bonus from various free providers on the Internet. You may find some karaoke videos available, but this is not guaranteed and the quality may vary. In many cases they may be home made by fans of the song rather than the proper official karaoke version from vendors such as Sunfly, Sound Choice, etc.

Unless you are just using it for fun at home and the small video window doesn't matter, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to play video and karaoke. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.)

Posté Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 6:48 am
Im trying to burn my karaoke songs to disc

I have power cdg burner and ive read i need to convert them to .bin

do i convert just the cdg file or just the mp3 file or both ? IM LOST

Posté Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 12:47 pm
wowow13Home userMember since 2012
**looking for similar help as well **

I'm looking to do a setup as well but only for my basement for family

the question i have is how would i hook up and can a controller work for what i need

i have a computer hooked up to my pioneer receiver via HDMI and it shows on my computer , I'm planning to run virtual dj and show the karaoke videos on it ... what confuses me is how will i get the mics to work

im wondering if i use a controller like a hercules or the MultiMix 4 USB to control VDJ and then run the mic through the controller ....will that work ???

so that way all the info is processed though my receiver ( sound and video ) and the computer/VDJ controls the mp3+g and mp4 files

does that make sense ?

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 12:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)