Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pioneer DDJ ERGO-K Limited Edition - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Alright here's my problem (seems to be similar to some, I've been searching the internet for 6 hours by now *tiiiiiirreeeed*)

I own a pioneer DDJ-Ergo-K (Limited edition). Latest firmware installed.
I use Virtual DJ Pro Full (Version 7.0.3) on a Mac OS 10.9.1 (Maverick).

The Ergo is connected to my MacBook Pro, Virtual DJ Pro Full is running.

Here's my problem:

VDJ recognises the Ergo, I can choose it on the sound card drop down menu.
But no matter (!!!) what I do, the Ergo somehow refuses to "connect" to the software.
Means, I can press ANY button on the Ergo - no reaction. Turn any potentiometer - no reaction. Touch the turntables - no reaction.
Neither that, nor can I control the software with the Ergo.

Last but not least, when I activate the built-in speakers as sound card in the settings window of VDJ, I can hear the music (of course also when I plug headphones to the audio output of my MacBook Pro).
But as soon as I select the Pioneer as sound card, the sound instantly disappears.

I've been spending hours over hours searching the internet, reading any PDF I could find about correct settings, drivers, firmware, updates and so on. I tried every setting proposed in the internet, cleaned my computer, uninstalled VDJ, cleaned my library, deleted all other VDJ content and re-installed the software.
I watched youtube movies and went through walkthroughs, troubleshooting guides, and so on and so on.

Still, when VDJ is running, the Ergo does not react to any action, nor can I control the software.

Is there ANYONE out there who had the same problem and could solve it?
Or ANYONE who know what could be wrong?

Looking forward to any helpful information.
kindest regards

david

Posté Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 2:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to update your Pro Full version to the latest available. Version 7.0x is considered old and out-dated, as may controllers have been supported since then.
If you own a license of Pro Full version, then register your serial number to your Account, and download the latest Pro Full version from your Download Center.
If not, then you can test your Ergo with Home Free version , prior purchasing a Pro Full license. Home Free version will provide you unlimited 10-min sessions to test your controller with VirtualDJ.

The correct Sound Setup for the Ergo can be found here... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DDJ-ERGO.html
Note that this Sound Setup requires both speakers and headphones to be connected to the Ergp.

Posté Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 3:48 pm
MY 2 DISC BROKEN IN HALF HOW CAN I GET ANOTHER ONE

Posté Sat 15 Feb 14 @ 7:19 pm

Posté Sat 15 Feb 14 @ 11:23 pm

Posté Sun 16 Feb 14 @ 11:54 am
Hi Guys, does anyone know if the ERGO-K has a folder out function/button on it with VDJ. Ive just bought one and it only has traktor and no folder out button.

Posté Tue 03 May 16 @ 12:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)