Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.3 - Page: 17

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Support staff wrote :
A major improvement has been made to the sound engine in v7.3, so yes it should sound better regardless of which sound card you are using. The SL3 is a standard ASIO sound card, so there's no reason it shouldn't work with v7.3 as well as it does with any other version.

NOTE: Don't make any major changes to your system just prior to going to a gig. Wait until after you've done your weekend's gigs before updating, so you have plenty of time to test the new update.

Hard to do when you gig almost every night, and sometimes twice ina day?
:)

Posté Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 1:25 am
word to the mother!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 1:47 am
when upgrading the virtual vinyl versions to 7.3

Posté Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 4:20 am
Same answer as always .... when Numark approve the update.

Keith

Posté Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 4:32 am
Do what i did...pay the small crossgrade fee...that wait was killing me.....i still use my cue after the updates are released but i just couldnt keep waiting. And truthfully i dont think they are to concerned and when they get to it they get to it. Test Dont take this long, have they reported any bugs back to VDJ. But im still waiting...

Posté Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 7:58 am
Hi all, i just have a quastion because i don't know how can i change BPM without the pitch changes. I wanted to change the tempo with the same pitch. Is it possible? in VirtuaDJ 4 i could do this. pls help :)

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 7:01 am
Please create your own thread in the forums regarding your issue. This thread is dedicated to the release of version 7.3

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 9:23 am
currently running vdj pro full on hp envy 14 Beats by dre edition windows 7 and it runs just fine! But whenever I plug into my MIXTRACK PRO to play out the sound on one deck is extremely loud and the other goes extremely low. Whats the problem I have bought a new mixer (MIXTRACK PRO ) AND THE SAME ISSUES OCCURRED AGAIN. I need help please

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 10:12 am
Sounds like you don't have the sound correctly configured, in sound setup in "config" make sure you have outputs set to "headphones". You might need to try both ways round for the option of which channels should be master and which should be headphones.

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 11:28 am
CMBDJ wrote :
I noticed in this update I had to uncheck hardware accelleration for smooth video playback. Previously it had to but activated. Some of you folks with video playback issues may want to try that.

I have the same issue - if you uncheck hardware accelleration the video works but none of my effects are working :(

Has anyone found a workround/fix for this?

Posté Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 2:40 am
awax5PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i am having issues with the scratch feature; when i scratch with the jog wheels on my herculese 4-mx it is not smooth like a turntable, it is very choppy. i have reinstalled the version and when i first open it, it will do fine, but when i close and reopen, it is back choppy. is this something that has been intergrated with this version? when i use the mouse over the VDJ platter, it doesnt do it. what do i need to do to fix this issue?
i have even dabbled with the setteing in the config....

thanks...

Posté Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 2:26 pm
Have you looked at the jog wheel settings in the options tab of the config screen? There are two sliders there that tell you how much to move the song forward for each rotation of the jog wheel. I have both of the sliders very close to the left hand side.

Posté Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 2:33 am
sorry but since update been experiencing micro pausing issues when running any track - didn't have this issue before and struggling to find a way to get rid of it - my laptop spec is more than capable of running it as it ran before no problem - any help from support would be appreciated!

Posté Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 4:57 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'd put a ticket in as that may help you more directly.

Posté Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 5:12 am
nitahubPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks for the update, it sounds much better

Posté Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 9:25 pm
Toonz2uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
One fix I would love to see is in "File Info." A simple flop feature that will switch the artist and title. Also, the ability to edit multiple songs at once... In example, being able to change all my F. Sinatra, Franks Sinatra, Sinatra, Frank, Frank Sinatre, and whatever other entries into ONE of my choosing. Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

Posté Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 4:40 pm
is the numark dj i/o compatible with windows 8 64 bit? if it is where can i find the driver for it?

Posté Sun 30 Dec 12 @ 11:36 pm
djnichega wrote :
is the numark dj i/o compatible with windows 8 64 bit? if it is where can i find the driver for it?

Maybe best to check http://www.numark.com/

Posté Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 12:44 am
Please don't hi-jacking topics by posting a message that is not related in any way.

This topic is about the new VirtualDJ v7.3 release, not Windows 8 and hardware compatibility with it.

Posté Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 4:25 am
this message might need to be moved as i'm not sure if this is only for 7.3 or not, i haven't used this midi pad with any other version.

problem i'm having with my korgnanopad2, i have buttons mapped for loops, effects and filters while pressed. ie:

"0-65" "loop 0.25 active while_pressed" (may not be absolutely correct string but you get what i'm saying)

and i notice sometimes while having the button pressed down to create the loop, if i press another button i have mapped to control the filter (both buttons active while_pressed) if i release the loop too quickly before filter button then the loop gets stuck, for now i just release the filter first and it seems to be ok (or whatever the last button to be pressed is released first).

like i said, i don't know if this was a previous problem, maybe i don't have it mapped correctly although everything seems to be working. not exactly like i want, but working

i'd like to have the filter fade down at a button press, and another fade up, then go back to middle (50) when released. but i probably need to make a new thread about that.

if anyone has an help for me, or if this is a bug that can be worked out in the next release that'd be great.
-thanks for reading

Posté Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 3:06 pm
84%