Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Where Do You Buy Video's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All,

I am a full-time dj and have been DJing forever, but I am new here and new to VJing.

I am sure this is a question that has been asked many times, so I am sorry if I am repeating previous post. However I would like your up-to-date input.

Where do you buy your video's from?

I need to build a video library from scratch. For the initial project I need a large country selection, that will vary as I get more into VJing. I will definitely use "Promo Only" and recommended by VDJ, however is there anywhere I can fill some of the gaps in their catalog.

Thanks for the help and comments, I am sure I will have more questions as we get into VJ fully :-)

Derek

Posté Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 9:15 pm
Vj-pro.net

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 2:59 am
Thanks Discobrian24

I will check them out

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 10:34 am
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Promo Only and VJ Street are two other options.

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 5:59 pm
Thanks again, I had not found VJ Street. I think I can not create the majority of the library for my first event. I am sure as I got through this process, I will have more questions.

Posté Mon 07 Apr 14 @ 1:47 pm
I can second on VJStreet. They have good prices for beginners. I tried couple other sites but you can't beat the bargain. Good luck.

Don't forget to look into ContentUnlimited if your on a pinch and need to 'rent' videos.

Posté Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 4:15 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Cheaper and lower quality, sure go with VJ Street.

Nothing compares to VJ-Pro. I have a solid and legit reputation because of them.

Posté Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 9:05 am
[Moderator edit: Advert removed. Buying/selling and advertising is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please read the forum rules]

Posté Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 2:06 pm
Advertising is not permitted on the forum.

Please read the forum rules.

Posté Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 2:34 pm
Xtendamix will soon be available in the US according to their Web site. I use it here in Canada and it is awesome!

Posté Tue 20 Jan 15 @ 12:44 am
I use YTD video downloader.

Posté Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 9:43 am
I use promo only POOL. Good quality, their best of series is pretty good and if you buy 15 you get them for 15.00 each. Each one has about 40 videos on it. I just got all 5 of the best of the hair bands and the 80s this week. Pretty happy.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 5:37 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Crooklyn clan and VJ pro

Posté Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 9:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)