Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Denon 3700s/x1600 issues - Page: 12

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Like I said before, if you want a screen share session you will need to go through support. The live chat option is well manned, especially during EST office hours. If you jump on the chat now, you'll get through to someone.

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 6:09 pm
The live chat does not work. I've sat in that thing for two hours, three different times, and every time the support just goes offline.

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 8:13 pm
Some changes have been made very recently, so I'll reiterate my previous request - if you try during 9am to 4pm EST you are extremely likely to get through to someone in a reasonable timeframe.

If you're confident that someone can help you resolve this with a screen sharing session then this is the only real way to make that happen.

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 8:18 pm
Someone from the online support staff tried helping me with restoring factory settings, checking the latency within components of my computer, etc. But the problem still persists.

My question is what is your motorWheelSmoothPercent set to? And what is your motorWheelLockTime set to? When these are both set to 0.5000, hitting play/pause a few times causes the playing track to glitch and make noise. When motorWheelSmoothPercent and motorWheelLockTime are both set to 10.000 or higher, then there is no glitching when pressing play/pause a few times. However, when both set to 10.000, the delay of 'flip' and 'A/B trim' on the denon 3700s is great, therefore it doesn't let me use them fast at all.

Posté Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 8:56 pm
Any Motor Wheel Lock Time set to under 1.3 seconds makes the play/pause glitch and make a pop noise. But if the motor wheel lock time is set to anything above 0.5 the 'flip' and 'a/b trim' don't work

Posté Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 1:29 am
What are you using as your soundcard?

Posté Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 3:29 pm
The standard denon dj asio drive. I also tried the denon wasapi but that made no difference.

Posté Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 5:40 pm
What device though, the 3700s or the X1600?

Posté Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 8:07 pm
The 3700s are running off the denon dj Asio driver

Posté Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 4:53 pm
OK, try using the X1600 for audio, or even a non Denon audio device and seeing if you get the same issue.

Posté Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 7:37 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
New 32/64bit driver for the x1600 now available Bertie. It's on the x1600 product page on the Denon DJ website. Maybe give that a go?

Posté Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 9:11 pm
SBDJ wrote :
OK, try using the X1600 for audio, or even a non Denon audio device and seeing if you get the same issue.

When I set the decks to any other sound card, virtual dj crashes

Posté Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 10:34 pm
And I've been using the denon x1600 for audio for years. Have you not read any other post over the last year and a half on this thread?

Posté Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 10:37 pm
I haven't memorised it and you said above you were using the 3700s for audio.

So have you to tried uninstalling the Denon ASIO drivers and using the X1600 with the *new* ASIO drivers, given that you are now on Windows 10? Especially since it would seem Denon don't support the 3700s on Windows 10.

All the crashes I can see on your account recently are in the actual Denon driver. Which version do you have installed at present?

If you are having difficulty switching to a different (non Denon) audio device then try renaming settings.XML and doing it.

Posté Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 8:52 am
I tried using the 2.2.1 asio driver and all of the problems are still the same. This problem still occurred on windows 8 and 8.1...so it's not just 10.

Posté Tue 10 Nov 15 @ 3:27 am
There is a *new* ASIO driver.

New X1600 ASIO driver

When you say you tried 2.2.1, what were you using before? 2.2.2, or something older?!

Did you try a non Denon audio device to see if you suffer the same issues?

Posté Tue 10 Nov 15 @ 9:51 am
It does not matter what version of the asio drive I use. You know how I know this? Because this problem did not happen in VDJ 7.4, FACT- this is a problem on the development of VDJ 8. I downloaded this sound card driver and the only difference it made was allow me to choose a bunch of different sound card names, where neither of them made a difference.

Posté Tue 10 Nov 15 @ 11:43 pm
Did you test a non-Denon audio device to see if the issue persists?

I'm trying to narrow down where the issue lies. If you're not willing to do the tests I ask and do not want my help then I will leave you to it again.

Posté Wed 11 Nov 15 @ 12:10 am
I don't have any other devices lol this is my only setup

Posté Wed 11 Nov 15 @ 2:06 am
DJ Bertie, I have been watching this thread from the beginning. This is pucking painful to me, so it has to be pucking painful to you. I don't know shet about this issue, but allow me to give a little perspective.

I don't know if this is a software issue or not. Let's say it is for a moment. You have spent an ungodly amount of time on this, and have not quit. I get it, I'm not a quitter either, but there have been times in my life that I had to tap out, and most of them have not been in a ring. You must be saying, "everyone I know with the same equipment, is having the same issue". I have tried everything they have asked me, and nothing works. At some point you have to say, "this pucking software sucks" and move on. It worked in version 7, so I'm going back to 7, or maybe use some other software. I know that is what I would do. This is way too much stress for me, I get enough of this just trying to keep the dance floor packed.

I don't know if this is a software issue or not. Let's say it's not for a moment. You have spent an ungodly amount of time on this, and have not quit. I get it, I'm not a quitter either, but there have been times in my life that I had to tap out, and most of them have not been in a ring. You must be saying, "everyone I know with the same equipment, is not having the same issue". I have tried everything they have asked me, and nothing works. At some point you have to say, "this pucking equipment sucks" and move on. It worked in version 7, so I'm going back to 7, or maybe use some other equipment. I know that is what I would do. This is way too much stress for me, I get enough of this just trying to keep the dance floor packed.

On the other hand, maybe you have not tried everything. Ask around, who else is having this issue? You could find the solution today, or never. Only you can decide if you want to get up, after Mike Tyson has knocked you down twice, in each of the previous 5 rounds, and you have 10 to go. I'm in your corner, and the towel is in my hand, because it's not looking good. There is humor in this post, but don't let it over shadow the seriousness, that I'm trying to convey. I'm trying to speak to you, as if you were here, in front of me. Sometimes, shet just does not work, and we have to start over.

Scott, I could say the same to you. You are both taking a beating here. I wish the two of you nothing but the best, and hope you both can find some peace in this.

Posté Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 9:34 pm
97%