Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is there a way to use Pioneer RMX1000 as plug-in with VDJ8? - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Reviving this topic...
Anybody tried this on 8.1 Mac version yet?

Posté Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 7:30 pm
Where can I getthe plug in

Posté Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 8:26 pm
It came with my unit, from Pioneer. I don't know if it is available without the unit. I find it a lot easier to use the unit. I guess if you don't have the space, the plug in would help.

Posté Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 8:59 pm
There's an iPad version now - much cheaper than buying a real one!

If you've got suitable hardware, it should be possible to route audio from e.g. your mixer into the iPad, through the effect and out again. Dunno about latency though...

Posté Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 7:18 pm
I'm guessing that the Ipad is just a single output (master only), I could be wrong though. But this I can already do this with my unit without the need to use the plugin.

The reason why I need to make the plugin work with Mac is... to chose decks to apply the effects when I use the RMX with a controller which obviously don't have Send/Return unlike my mixers.

If nobody has tested this yet then I have to do it myself and report back to you guys. But first, I have to install 8.1.

Posté Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 12:00 am
Okay,so the RMX1000 vst is working on windows? hope so,mine its on its way,and yes pertaining to a comment above.I've read you must have the controller to activate the plugin,otherwise it wont open.

Posté Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:29 pm
Hello friends.
I tried installing the plugin Pioneer RMX1000 several times , following the guidelines of installation, from some video youtube tutorials
the installation .exe file I would've taken down from the website of Pioneer is original.
Opening the video effect in Virtual DJ 8, this error message I get:
"This file is corrupt .... Install again" with the 32-bit version .

With the 64 -bit version VDj8 tells me that is not supported.

The VTS file 've carried folder soundeffects

I tried to install on two different computers with the same result .
Achievement not know where I make the installation failure .

I appreciate your help , thanks.
Greetings to all .
Dj Yayay

Posté Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 2:01 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Never been a fan of phlub ins.
Having a hardware device separate from the software is a much much better way to go.
They are not that expensive now, one nights gig could pay for it.

Posté Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 4:34 pm
the RMX1000 is both,hardware standalone plus controller for the vst plugin.I have a Behringer tweakalizer and a Roland EF-303.hardware is cool but then you cant monitor them from vdj without extensive preparation.and when recording your mix.

Posté Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 8:49 pm
Okay,so I got the RMX1000 and its bigger than I thought.this thing its huge!but the plugin is not working.it installs allright,then copied the 32bit dll into sound effects,then opened it in VDJ but its Laggin and no effect sounds.I think someone needs to get busy and code this properly because the NI maschine plugin opens and receives control from the controller soooo...why not this? so far I've tested on one deck.will try on the master out...and what about Remixbox? thats just a preset editor,right?

Posté Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 1:36 am
Okay got it! seems Like other plugins in Fruiuty Loops,you have to copy the folder the dll is in,in this case theres a shortcut icon in the original install in the pioneer folder.nonetheless the unit is plugged externally as well as with the usb.now the plugin works but only with the mouse?
Edit: okay for EDM and Techno this thing is a BADAZZ!!! yeah!!!

Posté Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 2:37 am
Good news! :) totally WORKSSSS!!!! you must update the firmware.have to admit I could'nt find the freakin info until I downloaded the manual as well as the update file which must be placed in a SD card,restart the unit while pressing the hold/mute & tap button to go into update mode.insert the SD card with the update file saved in it.after is done it should say 2.1.1. okay restart Vdj,open plugin and click "Link on" ,upper left,Bingo!!! Awesomeness ,its Alive!!! ...yeah,you're welcome...

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 1:23 am

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 1:32 am
So is this with Mac? VDJ7 or VDJ8?

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 3:02 am
I dont use Mac,but there is Mac updates at the pioneer site as well...

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 3:11 am
I did that already and still failed

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 5:14 pm
...updated the driver, firmware, and plug-in.

I am aware that it works with Windows. I've done that before as mentioned on my previous post. But I only use Mac on my gigs.

Thanks anyway! You got me excited for a moment there!

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 7:36 pm
Sorry about that.But as my VDJ buddy told me,for VDJ = windows,for S#@rato = Mac...

Posté Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 9:38 pm
DjYayay2014 wrote :
Hello friends.
I tried installing the plugin Pioneer RMX1000 several times , following the guidelines of installation, from some video youtube tutorials
the installation .exe file I would've taken down from the website of Pioneer is original.
Opening the video effect in Virtual DJ 8, this error message I get:
"This file is corrupt .... Install again" with the 32-bit version .

With the 64 -bit version VDj8 tells me that is not supported.

The VTS file 've carried folder soundeffects

I tried to install on two different computers with the same result .
Achievement not know where I make the installation failure .

I appreciate your help , thanks.
Greetings to all .
Dj Yayay

DJ Yayay, did you get a resolve on this.
I've hit the same issue after upgrading my laptop to Windows 10. Worked fine previously (Windows 7) sort of stopped using the pluggin over Christmas.
Upgrade to W10 in January and this is the first time i tried using it again.

Uninstalled Remixbox and the plugin and re installed both (latest versions RMX-Plugin 2.1.1 and Remixbox 2.1.0)
Tried compatibility installation back to a win7 build but no joy.

Appreciate anyone elses helping too :)

Posté Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 11:10 pm
Okay,how come when I plug the RMX1000 and the SD card is detected it opens media player which then starts to play the samples I stored in the sd? I read something about using Itunes to organize samples in the card but Im not using that right now as Im running out of space in my Alienware's hard drives.but also...I pulled this sd card from another laptop as it came with it.am I supposed to reformat it? I mean for the RMX1000? I see no command to do that...hmm

Posté Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 1:22 am
83%