Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is there a way to use Pioneer RMX1000 as plug-in with VDJ8? - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Can I ask why you are using the RMX as a plug in controller, instead of a hardware device?
I've been following your conversation with yourself and am baffled by this.

Posté Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:14 am
nope,I use it as both at the same time.or you can run both master and booth outputs into another mixer,,thats just it,some of you's are lost Lol...now can I get an answer to my question? and do'nt say to go to devices and uncheck media player what ever 'cause I've allready done that....:) hmm and now back to the guy called Gerald and how it really done (videos on you tube )...:))

Posté Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:23 am
Both the master out of my NV,and the booth out.think about it,I'm sure it'll hit ya :)...now this is the thing with VDJ.it will run the plugin on 3 out of 4 decks,but the minute I try I try to open another instance of the same plugin on a fourth..bang! it locks up...this happens with many vsts...

Posté Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:31 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Well c'mon man, there has to be a reason or advantage to do this.
You want answers but won't answer mine?

Posté Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:50 am
as I mentioned earlier in the thread,for one is to be able to monitor the effected deck and 2nd ,to be able to record the sum within virtual dj.I'm into recordings,that should be obvious?

Posté Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:52 pm
Okay,I found the mp3 setting in control panel/device actions (windows) to cancel the media player playback but I dont see why this gets treated as a media card and not part of a midi device...

Posté Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 1:48 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
mp3jrick wrote :
Can I ask why you are using the RMX as a plug in controller, instead of a hardware device?
I've been following your conversation with yourself and am baffled by this.

I started this thread and the answer to your question is the reason why I did so...
I'm using RMX1000 with my Mixers that has send/return and I can choose a deck to apply the effects to (specifically for transition purposes).

With controllers that has no send/return, I can only use it on the master-out.
If the plug-in would work, I will have the option to choose a deck to use the RMX with. It's almost like having a send/return on my controller/software)

I made it work with Windows but failed several times with Mac.

Posté Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 2:42 am
Exactly....I am used to the effects on a in/out config on a 16 channel mixer,that is a effect loop per synth (decks in this situation ) and that's how vst's behave in vdj.should be self explainatory...

Posté Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 5:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)