Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 1973 - Page: 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

yes, its been 2 weeks since last update, something BIG must be cooking on Atomix labs!please Atomix Dev, focus on the High CPU issues,I am sure the High CPU causes those several issues on motorized platters: stutter sound when scratching slow/drag, pitch shift, static sound, glitches ,IMO the best CPU performance is still in build 1845,back then we could scratch and analyze a dozen tracks with no sound problems.
looking forward
thank you

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:23 am
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I can´t work with this beta... and still wait and play with 1960

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:51 pm
when video mixing, video its lagging like never before and eventualy virtual dj 8 freezes.
also how can I stop the cue from moving away from my hotcue when I press the sinc button while preparing the stoped song like in V7? I already turn off all the smart features in options.
NUMARK V7
Asus N56Vz
Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)/8GB DDR3/
Nvidia GT 650M 2G/750GB

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 5:19 pm
and spent 14 days, which will be the next update ...

Posté Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 11:34 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had VDJ8 restart on me last night!!! 1960.1815 Windows 8.1, Intel i5, 4 gigs of ram. Program suddenly closed and approx one second later reopened. Don't know if sound stopped because it was during setup and nothing was loaded or playing on either deck. I did notice that the "busy" cursor appeared right before the restart!

Posté Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 5:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)