Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 26
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djsimonreed85 wrote :
i suppose it makes sense if there is no art to view.

It was even a user request LOL !

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:02 pm
Ah, i see what it is for now, thank you again.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:04 pm
Fruit wrote :
djsimonreed85 wrote :
i suppose it makes sense if there is no art to view.

It was even a user request LOL !

haha, i think it is my dj ocd kicking in because both decks are not the same lol.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:06 pm
Next question ? ^^

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:50 pm
Fruit for the RGB pads option, how do i make the colors come up? when i first checked the option they were color coded now they're just white?

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:24 pm
In the vdj options, search for nonColoredPoi and set to 'per cue'.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:39 pm
Fruit wrote :
Discussion about V8 but by FRUiT

el mejor skin muchas gracias

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 4:18 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I change it with you last skin FRUiT but I CAN't fine it in your Main.xml.I would like to change the blue & red to the white & smooth yellow. TO in the Main.xml your xml is NOW like a MAZE......LOL

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 6:06 am
Between lines 1818 and 1845, you can set colors related to the screen.

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 12:48 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank You Dj

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 2:22 pm

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 2:47 pm
AsTheDJ+ wrote :
Thank You

Additionally, I tried to harmonize font colors in this version. Side effect of this, you can now change the whole skin font color by replacing every occurence of #d1d2d3 by the color of your choice in the xml document.

If you're about to try several consecutive times, make sure to always start from the very original file, where #d1d2d3 is written. Never try to re-replace a color code you put before.

Posté Fri 03 Feb 17 @ 3:58 pm
Hi, can you help me Fruit? I used your script " var '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 4 : set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 " on a keyboard shorcut key it works fine switching between 2 decks default view and controller view, but when I assign it on my midi controller it switches to automix view only....
another tip please for key script shortcut, I wanted to press a button to switch between show waves or show browser and at same time switch the local and global wave views, so big browser & local waves or big waves & global waves.
thank you

again the skin is a beauty, congrats.
is there a way to make scratchwaves more detailed/smooth? I think if the waves were a little blurred they would look even better.just sayin.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 12:28 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
but when I assign it on my midi controller

Weird I just tried from the "panel select" button of my DDJ-SX2 and it works well... Did you copy/paste it ? Which controller is that ? And which button ?

vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
another tip please

var '@$v8bf_ctrlr_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_ctrlr_layout' 1 & deck 1 set '@ctrlrview' 1 & deck 2 set '@ctrlrview' 1 & deck 3 set '@ctrlrview' 1 & deck 4 set '@ctrlrview' 1 : set '@$v8bf_ctrlr_layout' 0 & deck 1 set '@ctrlrview' 0 & deck 2 set '@ctrlrview' 0 & deck 3 set '@ctrlrview' 0 & deck 4 set '@ctrlrview' 0

vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
again the skin is a beauty, congrats.
is there a way to make scratchwaves more detailed/smooth?

Thanks ^^

I can put some filters over the waveforms, like the dim function which works in controller layout, I'll try some but so far I didn't get something very relevant. Let's hope the scratchwave will be enhanced one of these days, for instance with green and orange colors for decks 3 and 4 as well as general aspect.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 2:12 am
Congratulations FRUiT on a Great Refine Skin, You have the Time Left of the playing song Blinking at 45 second slow and faster at 15 second Great can you also do it to the Playing Decks as well, iT will be more (Preferable) Visible to the Eyes when Spinning...Thanks again for the Great Work You DO.!!!

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 3:12 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Great skin indeed. Thnx.
Two things I noticed (but maybe its just my dated computer)
Can't click on the fifth star*** and
Can't right click on HotCues to delete

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 5:38 pm
fdilonez wrote :
do it to the Playing Decks as well

Do you mean on the jogwheel ?

hrdnx wrote :
Can't click on the fifth star***

I did my best to make the stars textzone to correspond to some invisible buttons just over it. At some resolutions, there can be a very little decay so I would advice to click around. Anyways, the 5 buttons are working great here, from star 5 to star 0.

To easily set 0 stars, click on the star 1 twice.

What is your screen res ?

hrdnx wrote :
Can't right click on HotCues to delete

Just hold the right button on any cue to delete in the pad page.

Additionally you might also click on the pad page name (i.e. CUES or SLICER) to access the full cues panel. There you can delete cues as well.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 8:34 pm
Fruit wrote :
[quote=fdilonez]do it to the Playing Decks as well

Do you mean on the jogwheel ?

Yes Mr. FRUiT is it possible to add that on to the skin, it will be Appreciated.!!!

PS I will be using your FRUiT Skin Tonight.!!!

Great Job Thanks.!!!

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 8:57 pm
Yes true I forgot to add that... Been asked by many now. Added in to do list.

fdilonez wrote :
I will be using your FRUiT Skin Tonight.!!!

Don't forget to give your feedback after that !!!

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 9:17 pm
Ok, I have another one for you, why do I keep getting a blue line scrolling across the top of my screen when I start playing a song, it doesn't happen on every song and it happens on both decks, am I missing a feature here?

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 10:04 pm
68%