Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 29
i cant believe its not the default skin! any updates in the works fruit?

Posté Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 11:02 pm
Fruit....is it normal for your skin to be using about 700mb of memory in task manager on windows? probably other users can answer also.

Posté Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 1:18 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes it is.

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 9:34 am
Ok cool..its no problem..just wanted to make sure it wasnt my system responding badly...

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 11:48 am
The skin has become more memory eating since 0.7. I'll try to reduce that for 0.9. Cheers !

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 12:44 pm
ok dude! keep up the excellent work..my choice of skin for the quite foreseeable future

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 6:26 pm
hey bro..just a simple request to add the "custom" option under the crossfader options. N.B. custom is different from the already included "user defined" option. Thanks again!

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 6:33 pm
And what should this "custom" xfader enable ?

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 8:19 pm
It enables a custom xfader script found in the options menu

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 8:23 pm
But this custom thing is to allow you to specify a crossfader curve, so it needs a parameter.

In fact, in the menu of my skin, all the curves below the user defined one are custom crossfaders with specific patterns.

Posté Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 1:37 am
Yes the parameters can be set in the options menu under "crossfaderCustom".but i dont think u can edit your parameters so an option to use the parameter in the software's option menu using any values would be great

Posté Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 5:10 am
I can avoid the "user defined" menu item from disappearing so you would be able to 'revert' to it. Stills, the crossfaderCustom option is used by a few skins so your custom string could be silently overwritten at any time from skins/scripts.

Posté Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 11:41 am
one of the BEST!!! Thanks!!!

Posté Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 5:39 am
Thank you ^^

Posté Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 3:22 pm
BlokatoHome userMember since 2017
Best skin I've seen in VDJ!!! Great work. I love the four deck/no spinning wheels options (not a fan of spinnies).

Quick question though... No filter knob? Or is it there right in front of me and I missed it...???

Posté Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 8:36 pm
Blokato wrote :
Best skin I've seen in VDJ!!! Great work. I love the four deck/no spinning wheels options (not a fan of spinnies).

Quick question though... No filter knob? Or is it there right in front of me and I missed it...???

Posté Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 9:47 pm
In the 4 decks swap layout, each gain knob can switch to filter (click on the F button near to it).

Posté Sat 15 Apr 17 @ 4:12 am
Thanks for the tip!

Didn't saw it myself.
Congrats for the excellent job you've done with this skin. Easily the best one!

Posté Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 6:53 am
Is there a link for ver 0.7 anywhere for downloading?

Posté Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 8:08 pm
I am having issues with the latest versions of VDJ (auto gain fails, midi mapping not working) and I have to return to previous version of VDJ in which the 0.8 version of the skin does not work.
Is there a way to have the 0.7 version or is there some lines in the xml to modify that will make the skin work with VDJ v8.0.xxxx?

Posté Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 4:42 am
76%