Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2013 - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The Gain will not save in some of the Sample Editor,some of my drop and sample are TO LOUD and the gain will not save the Volume Level.

Posté Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 9:39 pm
vjbatPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Another W7 crash on fresh W7 install. Not sure if you got a report. Didn't lock up this time and quit, this time only the deck locked up with the windows spinny circle yet the pioneer controller still worked to control the music/decks - just the visual deck never recovered. Had to tell it to quit once windows came up with it's "Program not responding" dialog.

I did re-add the old Pete* video filters along with others like the video spinny box one, etc., but those all seem to work fine.

Did notice on my 64bit windows, that I'm running the process "virtualdj8.exe *32" so I assume no 64 bit native? Also, was at 51% CPU and 479,444 K for Memory.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 12:36 am
Eject Music from Content Unlimited & it will freeze up got to Force Quit....with NO controller in use.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 2:41 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
asthedj - you've already posted your enormous about this mac screenshot in this thread once, there is no need to post it again.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 3:18 pm
Looks like the 2013 build fixed the issue I had with the videoAudioOnlyVisualation crashing out of music video transition. Thank you!

New *minor* bug related to this; when mixing out of a music video into a audio only file, the screen just goes black. You have to manually restart milkdrop. It doesnt kill me, but, it should be fixed. Milkdrop should continue into audioonly files regardless of what other file type your mixing out of.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 3:26 pm
Ok Thank You DJ.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 4:12 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Eclipseentertainers,

A video might be useful as I haven't experienced what you are talking about.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 4:49 pm
OK to the dev team i try this today to put on pitchquality to 2 and master tempo on it work better that way.but for me i do not like master tempo on i turn it off and put pitchquality to 1 for a better scratch but that's when i get pitch fluctuations its so hard to mix that way so something wrong when master tempo is off and put pitchquality to 1 with timecode vinyl.HELP....

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 5:00 pm
vjbatPRO InfinityMember since 2014
eclipseentertainers wrote :

New *minor* bug related to this; when mixing out of a music video into a audio only file, the screen just goes black. You have to manually restart milkdrop. It doesnt kill me, but, it should be fixed. Milkdrop should continue into audioonly files regardless of what other file type your mixing out of.

I've noticed this too but can't run Beta anymore cause it keeps crashing randomly and doesn't produce a crash report it seems. So eclipseentertainers, are you using ONLY Milkdrop? I'm using the old Pete* series video effects like the timewarp, metalimage, etc... and am wondering if those are killing VDJ8 after time. Seems like all the great old effects are gone for video effects :(

Also - how can you call out individual Milkdrop effects? I'll scan the forums to see but didn't see anything specific on the settings.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 5:37 pm
proartPRO InfinityMember since 2008
After first batch detection of BPM Beatgrid and Gain did not work precise . Beatgrid is misaligned after first batch scan (The beatmarks are set a little bit to early). Most Songs are to silent. I have to detect BPM and tags for each song in single mode to get the grid aligned correct and the gain raises to the expected volume.

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 9:51 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
can you fix the ramp up for motorized platters issue, its been there since 1960, cant clone deck with platter stopped. I am not the only one with this issue. ns7 and v7 and ns7 2 and probably denon sc3900s but seem they still dont work in vdj 8.0.

DJ JAMM

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 1:23 am
DJJAMM wrote :
can you fix the ramp up for motorized platters issue, its been there since 1960, cant clone deck with platter stopped. I am not the only one with this issue. ns7 and v7 and ns7 2 and probably denon sc3900s but seem they still dont work in vdj 8.0.

DJ JAMM

+1
but if you deactivate MotorWheelInstantPlay to OFF,there is no ramp-up on Play or HotCues, this workaround fixes it on stanton SCS1d, (either way MWIP on/off I cant press Play and hold the platter)
the cloning decks bug: if you clone the deck twice its on beat (the first clone will be off sync), I have mapped a key to clone decks, so I just have to double click that key; (this bug would be handy if the cloned_deck was 1/2 beat behind :D )

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 6:49 am
very strange:
the stored hotcues worked normal at VDJ startup. But after a few minutes every stored hotcue would be deleted and new arranged after pressing the hotcue button. (Skin & Contoller same way)

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 5:08 am
Update.
updatehotcueoncuecombo = off
causes crashes while press hotcue button

updatehotcueoncuecombo = on
causes error and rearrange hotcues whithout pressinf cue button

Update2:
seems to be caused by CUE BUTTON mapping:
<map value="TRACK_PAD5_A_LEFT" action="holding ? deck left goto_start & deck left pause : deck left cue" />
ändere ich das zu 'deck left cue' ist die Funktion kontrollierbar.

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 7:04 am
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Many of the sampler add-ons from your download page work fine and install ok but when trying to edit a sample the editor opens for only a split second then closes. Very irritating to say the least.

Is this a know bug?

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 8:31 pm
It's because the samples are zipped up. Unzip the package, place the naked samples in the folder and you can edit them.

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 9:06 pm
Made a.vdjsample and played it,then delete it still was playing could not stop the loop the sample loop was in the trash.

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 10:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Guys, please use this forum only for regression bugs. Bugs that have been appeared only in this build and were not present before. Use the version 8 Bug report forum to report whatever you have noticed.
do we have to keep telling that to each topic of this Forum ???

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 4:03 am
Windows XP: in build 2013 & 2003::: browser section bug:: in FOLDER list ::only Icons are visible and sometimes when hovering over them you see the folder and file names flickering. when typing no letters are visible...

this is not my DJ system, its just one where I would organize my music library.. and it worked on previous versions (1996 etc) so i think its a regression BUG ;-)

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 4:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant test (dotn have WinXP here anymore), but since another user has reported this already, its certainly a bug... www.sendspace.com/file/9mcn63

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 4:16 am
92%