Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2013 - Page: 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
Guys, please use this forum only for regression bugs. Bugs that have been appeared only in this build and were not present before. Use the version 8 Bug report forum to report whatever you have noticed.
do we have to keep telling that to each topic of this Forum ???

Dj Dad Question is that consider a bug,I try to report only sections at a time in detail that I'm working on.not trying to jump around looking for issues and the other been Fix..

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 10:02 am
found a bug, I have a microphone connected to my SCS.1m mic input, wich is directed in vdj8 to deck 4,so I can have FX on mic, used a scripted key to assign it to that deck "deck 4 'linein' mic" on/off, when I switch it ON deck 4 gets active: beatgrids show up on skin,counting time elapsed , deck skin jog rotates(if I switch my SCS1d to deck 4 I get platter rotation), then when I switch the script OFF, I get message "error on deck 4" and sometimes I get much lag on VDJ8, scratch response it slower,waves on-screen have lag, all midi response gets less responsive,if I quickly reset(off/on) my SCS1m+SCS1d sometimes it fixes,if I slowly reset(off/1sec/on) the units vdj crashes... but its always better to restart vdj8 when this bug happens.
this is a random bug,sometimes it happens,sometimes doesn't... it also happenned in previous builds while scratching videos,that was fixed.
looking forward
thank you

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 10:05 am
asthedj wrote :
djdad wrote :
Guys, please use this forum only for regression bugs. Bugs that have been appeared only in this build and were not present before. Use the version 8 Bug report forum to report whatever you have noticed.
do we have to keep telling that to each topic of this Forum ???

Dj Dad Question is that consider a bug,I try to report only sections at a time in detail that I'm working on.not trying to jump around looking for issues and the other been Fix..

A regression bug, is a bug that WAS NOT present on the previous build, but introduced with the latest build.

Generic bug findings should be reported HERE :)

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 10:39 am
What's happening for me, and it happened last night - If I go from video to audio to karaoke a few times, eventually, the screen goes black/no visuals for audio only files. I click milkdrop in the effects menu to manually activate it. Then, the software seems to randomly load milkdrop again (2 instances maybe) and becomes stuck in milkdrop, and cant be turned off even if I play a video or attempt to deactivated it. Either it gets stuck in milkdrop or screen goes black. After loading a few songs or a karaoke song, it'll seem to fix itself. Its weird... I havent figured out the exact pattern of when it happens or how to trigger it yet. I'll work on that today.

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 11:19 am
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
asthedj wrote :
Drag a song in a deck & it will freezes Up,did it 2x LIVE on VDJ-Radio had to Close/restart VDJ.

Care to explain, no one else seems to be reporting this

same thing happened to me, but only when loading songs on deck 1... :(
Macbook Pro 9,1, Osx 10.9.4, Vdj 2013.837 + ddj-sx

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 5:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)