Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet activating a mic with VDj home 7.4.1

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Firs let me qualify this post by saying I am totally NEW to the whole Virtual DJ software world. Now, I have Virtual DJ Home 7.4.1 and am trying to activate my microphone, so I can voice over music. I have done the whole "google it", didn't get me any results that worked. I have a Raptor HS40 headset and am hoping someone can help me resolve this issue

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 8:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 8:56 am
thank you for that info,now all I need to do,is find out how to activate the microphone.. I am hoping someone can help me resolve this issue, thank you in advance

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 2:49 am
See the VDJ 8 manual - page 30, page 31, page 79 etc.

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 5:35 am
if you add the mic as an input in the audio config all u need to do is go to the master tab on the default skin and click the mic button and it should come on

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 5:36 am

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 7:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably the USB AUdio device is the Raptop Headset ??
then you should have the built in sound card of your computer selected for the Master Output.
also try to set the built in sound card of your computer as the default sound card for Windows instead of the Raptor

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 9:51 am
First of all, I am unsure on how to change the default sound card in windows 7..and it's likely to be that which is causing VDj8 to not give me any other sound card options besides my headset. FYI... I have no actual sound card..it's Onboard sound card. In device manager, it shows sound controlled by my graphics card-Nvidia Gforce GT610

Posté Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 7:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)