Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Content Unlimited - Search Results - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I used to type 90's 1hr mix is search there was a lot of 1hr mix now I search it no results and I paid to get unlimted music and now I'm getting no results or 2 songs

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 6:17 pm
and sama unlimted wont link to my facebook and my unlimted music I paid 1 mouth and nothing this mouth I want a refund or 1 mouth free I paid for my mouth and I cant use it

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 6:19 pm
the last update messed it all up

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 6:20 pm
Read the link I posted on your other thread. Netsearch has been disabled (as it was the free part) so the mixes you used to find won't be there any more.

Posté Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 6:27 pm
OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014
djtouchdan wrote :
You can't. ITunes music will only work with iTunes.

It can not be integrated into VirtualDJ.

I'm running two MacBook Pro Laptops at my gigs. Both are loaded with VDJ 8.1 and both have iTunes. I use no VDJ folders. My folders are iTunes folders. When I'm prepping for a special event, I make an iTunes folder with specific songs for that event. When I open VDJ, that folder is sitting there ready for me to play any song in any sequence. For me, iTunes does work with VDJ.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 1:51 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Keep your old VDJ builds safe...you never know when they may be needed, or for what reason.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 2:27 am
OldTom wrote :
For me, iTunes does work with VDJ.

I think Dan was referring to Apple Music, which is a "rental" type service with DRM protected music.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 5:45 pm
groovindj wrote :
OldTom wrote :
For me, iTunes does work with VDJ.

I think Dan was referring to Apple Music, which is a "rental" type service with DRM protected music.

Yeah, after I made the post I started wondering if he might have been talking about Apple Music.
Needless to say-- I don't (and won't) use that service.
On a similar note-- Once I download a song on iTunes, it does not automatically appear on VDJ. You have to restart VDJ for the song to show up.
Fortunately I have a back-up Mac standing by so I'm not interfering with the primary MBP handling the gig.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 3:35 pm
OldTom wrote :
it does not automatically appear on VDJ

I shouldn't think it would appear, if you had VDJ open before downloading the track.

I assume that VDJ reads the iTunes database in when it starts up, so once VDJ is open, any tracks you may then download via iTunes would only appear once VDJ restarts (and reads the iTunes DB again).

To have VDJ constantly re-read the iTunes DB to check if maybe you'd added something would obviously impact on CPU.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 3:44 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can right-click the iTunes folder in VDJ to reload the database after downloading new songs in iTunes.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 4:38 pm
Adion wrote :
You can right-click the iTunes folder in VDJ to reload the database after downloading new songs in iTunes.

Wow-- Thanks for that tidbit!
I'll have to give that a try.

Posté Sun 27 Nov 16 @ 9:43 pm
Hope you can help i have content unlimited maybe ive messed around with settings when i search for an artist it come back with a few full names like
bowie and the rest like VBE12429D

so frustrating .

steve

Posté Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 8:32 am
What version of Virtual DJ are you using 7 or 8?

Posté Mon 28 Nov 16 @ 10:55 pm
OldTom wrote :
Adion wrote :

Wow-- Thanks for that tidbit!
I'll have to give that a try.

OK-- I gave it a try. It worked! Opened VDJ, then opened iTunes.
In iTunes I selected an obscure Christmas song bearing the word "Ukrainian." Checked to make sure I did not have anything like it that would be searchable/found in my library.
With VDJ open, I downloaded that song, then went to VDJ for the reload. Hit the reload option and it worked.
With great shame, I must admit that I looked this all up before trying it-- and sure as heck-- it was noted/explained in the manual (on page 51).
Only goes to show that the great acronym "RTFM" bears some wise advice.

Posté Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 5:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)