Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet [UPDATE] VirtualDJ 7.4.2 - iTunes ver 12 fix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 4:58 pm
emumk6LE userMember since 2011
I've confirmed this has worked! Thank you so much!!!

Posté Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 4:07 pm
OK, I have downloaded the fix for Mac with iTunes v12 BUT the problem I am having is that a song I just added from my Promo Only download will load onto VDJ 7.4.2 but the track number (which I don't need) and the song title are showing but not the artist information. Is there something that I don't have ticked (or do have ticked) that would cause the track number to show but not the artist info? Any help would be great, thanks.

Posté Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 3:10 pm
I have also updated my iTunes and also updated virtual dj to 7.4.2 and every song I have downloaded since the updates does not show properly in virtual dj. Some show the artist but no title and others show a title (sometimes not even the correct one) and no artist. This is extremely frustrating. I need this issue fixed soon!!!! Please help haha.

Posté Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 6:55 pm
HEY THOSE OF U THAT HAVE MAC OS X YOSEMITE AUDIO DRIVER PROBLEMS I JUST FOUND AWAY TO FIX THAT PROBLEM FOR MAC OS X YOSEMITE go and check out this video and i hope this works http://youtu.be/uP5Gd74LkxM go to this link

Posté Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 10:32 pm
Is anyone having issues installing the update? After the installation process is finished, my Mac tells me the installation was successful. When I open VDJ7 nothing is updated and it continues to tells me an update is available. Any info on the issue would be appreciated. Although I love the improved sound quality of VDJ8, taking it to gigs is like playing Russian roulette (at least for me).

Posté Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 10:44 am
brandontabor wrote :
Is anyone having issues installing the update? After the installation process is finished, my Mac tells me the installation was successful. When I open VDJ7 nothing is updated and it continues to tells me an update is available. Any info on the issue would be appreciated. Although I love the improved sound quality of VDJ8, taking it to gigs is like playing Russian roulette (at least for me).

+100

Posté Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 3:40 pm
hey guy i'm having some problems with this update can i get some help please

Posté Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 1:29 am
First you need to specify what your problems are. :-)

Posté Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 6:07 pm
can anyone help me out with virtual dj 7.4.2 crack for mac please

Posté Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 10:58 pm
djtata89 wrote :
can anyone help me out with virtual dj 7.4.2 crack for mac please

Are you Joking!?

Posté Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 11:14 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posté Sun 20 May 18 @ 9:20 pm
I need Virtual DJ version 7.4.2 for MacOS
Who can own me? Thank you !

Posté Thu 16 Aug 18 @ 1:19 pm
user16163338 wrote :
I need Virtual DJ version 7.4.2 for MacOS
Who can own me? Thank you !

I doubt it
v7 is not supported anymore, and if you were to get v7, the latest version is v7.4.7
On top of that you don't seem to have a license for it, so you probably can't get it from your license page on this homepage

I suggest downloading the free home version of VDJ8 instead
It's on the download page:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/

Posté Thu 16 Aug 18 @ 2:07 pm
Can not download 7 anymore right?

Posté Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 1:13 am
user16163338 wrote :
Can not download 7 anymore right?

No, not as a new/unlicensed user

But you still can from you license page if you have a license for it of some sort
That goes for all sorts of old version
This is for instance what my license page looks like:

Posté Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 6:37 am
Thank you very much for answering my question
But I am in Vietnam so the copyright issue is difficult because I do not have master card
Is there a way to download the free version v7.4.7?

Posté Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 5:22 pm
Not anymore I think
But v8 is also free for home use - just like v7 was

Posté Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 5:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)