Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet AUTOMIX - Reply to this if you regularly used automix in v7 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Yes! For strip club dj's where actual mixing of tracks is not particularly required, it makes life/work a lot easier.

Posté Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 5:30 pm
Why is it that VDJ7 is actually more intelligent at Automixing than VDJ8?

I DJ multiple weddings every weekend and need the automix to work properly for Prelude, Cocktail, and DInner music. The Automix worked EXCELLENT in VDJ7, but VDJ8 totally sucks - it's not even close to 7's intelligent auto-sensing skills for the intro/outro fades. For instance, in VDJ7, I can set Automix on "Fade Intro/Outro" mode with 4-second cross-fading - all the tracks blend together beautifully, no silence or long fades between any tracks can be heard. However, in VDJ8, I have to set the crossfade time to 8 seconds (double the length) in order to avoid silences and drawn-out fades in between tracks. This is all while on the "remove Intro/outro" intelligent mode and it simply doesn't intelligently remove silences and low-volume points in the beginning and end of each track like the superior auto-sensing in VDJ7. Should VDJ8 be better at this at not worse? At least make it the same, please!

Posté Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 5:28 am
CueItUpPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Yes

Posté Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 11:22 am
Yes ,i use this often on my Mobile DJ Jobs,in Pubs ,Bars,on Partys etc.
when Real mixing is not wished by Host and Guest.

greatings,Dirk

Posté Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 1:06 pm
If you still feel the need to discuss this, please do so in the version 7 forum, thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Posté Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 8:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)