Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2126 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

-variable names case insensitive
-Fix grid lines in 4 deck skin with left-right waves selected
-Fix reset sort order broken in previous build
-CU search results that arrive late are not added to current folder anymore
-Fix midi clock out speed when pitch is not at 0%
-Show login window again if log in partially failed
-Sorting by cover supported
-Fix bug with batch analyzing songs causing automix points to be placed incorrectly sometimes
-Fix .zip karaoke files showing up twice in browser on mac when zip was added to fileFormats setting
-Browser_scroll 'top' and browser_scroll 'bottom' actions added
-Midi sysex digit item added for Numark controller
-Fix deleting a sample from a samplebank in sorted list view sometimes deleting the wrong sample
-Add some extra margin when a right-aligned column is next to a left-aligned column in browser

Posté Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 8:23 am
@Adion

Why have the last three / four builds dropped API File Support through 'Video Effect'. Stops you being able to running other visualizations like G-Force / Whitecap Etc.......,

Last build I got these running in was build 2073, Why the change with these files now ?

Posté Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 4:58 pm
You should add Browser_scroll top and browser_scroll bottom actions in the Automix too.
Nevermind.
Thanks

Posté Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 5:50 pm
music folders no longer appear in alphabetical order ... repair fix ...

Posté Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 5:52 pm
hi, load a video in any deck, cause crash

Posté Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 11:21 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Techno_Tom_57 wrote :
@Adion

Why have the last three / four builds dropped API File Support through 'Video Effect'. Stops you being able to running other visualizations like G-Force / Whitecap Etc.......,

Last build I got these running in was build 2073, Why the change with these files now ?

What do you mean by API File Support?

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 12:08 am
@ Adion

A file system API is an application programming interface through which a utility or user program requests services of a file system. Both Whitecap & G-Force use this it is a bit like SVP files extension Sonique used. Something has changed it worked before just wondered what has changed Re: Visualisations / Video Effect to make this no longer work ?

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 6:36 am
VirtualDJ never offered an API to plugins to open files though, so nothing changed on that end...

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 6:49 am
Well everything worked up to build 2073 now it just shows a black video output in this build, But if I roll back to 2073 it works. I use G-Force as visualisation as its not as resource hungry as Milkdrop is

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 6:53 am
I AM using SL3 rane soundcard serato timecode vinyl and i am getting friction when scratching fast to slow it like i lose the single for a second and all my wiring is new needle are new timecode vinyl is new turntables are grounded pitch quality is on 2 mastertempo is off i try it on absolute smart relative mode same thing happens sample rate is on 44100 i thinks this is a bug timecode and also timecodeleadintime is off on serato timecode side a and b help please DEV need your help .

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 8:51 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Something also happened in this build where VDJ is now re adding AIFF files that I already have. In this instance below, I know for a fact the file name is not what VDJ thinks it is (shown in the browser. In the last month or so I know every file was "Artist - Song". In the last few weeks, the old DB was erased and I rescanned everything.

Something seemed to have clipped the file names in the DB to the last 12 characters before the file extension. Another note, I did not list the mixes in most of the file names. So it seemed to have combined the Metadata from the song name, clipped it to the last 12 characters and confused it with the file name (see in this screen shot).

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 11:37 am
Are you sure it's not just explorer showing only the right part of the file name?
Can you try to move the cursor to the text box and use left arrow to go to the beginning?

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 12:52 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Odd, not sure why Explorer would do that, but ok. VDJ still thinks it needs to find "One_Day_At_A_Time_feat__Black_Dogs_Hard_Rock_Sofa_Club_Mix.aiff" when the file name is "Jus Jack - One Day At A Time (Hard Rock Sofa Club Mix).aiff" The first VDJ 8 DB was deleted and for build 2094 everything was re added and re scanned.

Well before that build and deleting, in December I changed the file names to get the Artist and Song from the file name (before AIFF tag support). "One_Day_At_A_Time_feat__Black_Dogs_Hard_Rock_Sofa_Club_Mix.aiff" may have been the original file name. So I not really sure how VDJ would think that was current. Especially after both DBs (My Docs and D:) were deleted and the both VDJ 7 DBs were temporarily re located during the re scan of build 2094.

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 1:28 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
High cpu on this new update no less than 70. what its wrong

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 1:52 pm
ok just doing some more testing with master tempo on and i am not getting that friction when scratching so this has to be a bug on the Sl3 soundcard.i get friction when master tempo is off.so the way i use vdj 8 is on master tempo off so this is a problem for user that don't use master tempo.DEV PLEASE look at this issue THANK YOU

Posté Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 3:24 pm
proartPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Batch BPM analyzing is not good as in previous builds. Beatgrid is missaligned after batch analyzing.

After first batch BPM analyzing it seems all good. Then i save the BPM and Key to tags. But when i close VDJ and load the same Songs in a deck the beat-grid is now not aligned to the beats. I have to reanalyze track by track and save it once again to tags.
I'm useing VDJ on windows 8.1 64

Posté Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 12:51 pm
sclavel wrote :

-Fix bug with batch analyzing songs causing automix points to be placed incorrectly sometimes

YEAH!!!!!

Posté Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 3:17 pm
godwentpunk :+1
Adion: + 1000000 (merci)

after throwing an old playlist in, batch analyse, hit play in AM and listen ... pretty damm good! Smart mode ..... pretty damm good +1.
@ the Mods, sorry for my bad language, I know that one shouldn't say "damm" .....lol

Posté Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 5:56 pm
Every time I search a song in my database vdj8 crashes and restarts

Posté Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 7:26 am
Please provide more information.

Mac or PC? Operating system?

At what point does the crash occur? When you click in the search box? When you begin typing?

Do you use an internal or external drive for your files?

If this is a new bug (regression bug) then can you solve it by reverting to a previous build?

Posté Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 7:31 am
26%