Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet OrangeJuice - Page: 7
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
This just happened yesterday with the current version of Orange Juice. I've been using this skin without problems since the latest update was released.

Scenario: I was going to record my VDJ8 screen so I minimized the VDJ screen to get to my screen recorder and when I did, the entire lower half of the screen disappeared, as you see in the picture.

The white box in the middle of the screen has always been residing on the desktop whenever I opened Orange jouce but this time it went front and center to the skin. I thought perhaps others experienced this too and an update to either the skin or VDJ8 would correct the white box but no software update did so I figured the issue was skin specific and waited for a fix.

What have I tried to resolve the issue?

1. Closed VDJ8 completely and reopen. Problem still there
2. Shutdown my computer and re-open. Problem still there
3. Rolled the skin back to the default skin. Default skin works fine as do other skins. When I open OJ, Problem still there
4. Went into orange Juice Skin panel and made changes. Problem still there.
5. Downloaded fresh copy of skin and re-installed. Problem still there
6. Finally, I restored VDJ8 to Factory Default. This restored my browser pane but the white box is still there. Interesting that if I click the white box, a DJ Horn Sample fires off.

Any ideas?

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 5:35 pm
2nd view

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 5:35 pm
3rd view

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 5:36 pm
seems, there is an unsupported player/wave combination....

try fix 1: factory skin settings

or try fix 2 :reset all global variable

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 9:11 pm
djnice :o) wrote :
seems, there is an unsupported player/wave combination....

try fix 1: factory skin settings

or try fix 2 :reset all global variable

Thanks. I give that a go.

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 11:50 pm
I've tried both suggestions but the white square still stays open. If I click anywhere on the skin, the square stays open on my desktop until I close VDJ..

When I click on:

Split Panel : Sampler

I can force the square to reappear as you see in the picture.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 2:11 am
Sorry, the VDJ skined windows seems to be extremly buggy....

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 10:16 pm
hi i would like to get your skin but i don`t virtual dj 8 pro. can you please help me i love this skin you have make i would love if you help me out thanks

Posté Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 11:26 pm

Posté Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 7:25 pm
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Sehr gut gelöst mit den NEUEN OPTIONEN .Soweit ich eben gesehen habe funktioniert der Neu aufgesetzte SKIN sehr gut und bietet nun für jeden die perfekte Arbeitsoberfläche und auch sehr viele Feintunings in Sachen Darstellungsmöglichkeiten . Habe zwar in der Kürze der Zeit nicht alles im Dauerbetreib testen können aber die optischen Möglichkeiten mal alle nacheinander abgerufen und siehe da auch das verschiebbare Window funktioniert einwandfrei . Geil ist auch der neue zusätzliche SPLIT Button ganz oben .

Posté Thu 23 Feb 17 @ 7:40 am
Great Looking Skin! I downloaded it yesterday and tested it for over 2 hours. I had one issue; but, was unable to duplicate, so it might not be the skin or even VDJ. So far I like it and plan to make it my default skin. Going to run it live this coming Wednesday with video.

Thanks!

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 1:16 pm
RCBAudio wrote :
I had one issue

Don't you think it would be a good idea to say what the issue was?

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:49 pm
I noticed that unless you have the Wave Form setting set to Horizontal Scratch, you can't heard the audio sound of the wave form when manipulating with the mouse. The Horizontal Scratch Wave with Extra Grid Lines don't allow a scratch sound. Using MacBook Pro with Retina Display

Posté Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 2:30 am
groovindj wrote :
RCBAudio wrote :
I had one issue

Don't you think it would be a good idea to say what the issue was?

I would but cannot reproduce or confirm it was an issue with the skin or graphics on the laptop.

Posté Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 3:04 pm
ProfLee wrote :
I noticed that unless you have the Wave Form setting set to Horizontal Scratch, you can't heard the audio sound of the wave form when manipulating with the mouse. The Horizontal Scratch Wave with Extra Grid Lines don't allow a scratch sound. Using MacBook Pro with Retina Display

i think this happens, because i reduce some mouse-active-zones to prevent a async waveform<>grid. Maybe i could change the layerorder to fix this....

Posté Tue 07 Mar 17 @ 4:17 pm
ProfLee wrote :

fixed in version 3.6. Watch for aproval by atomix in a few days

Posté Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 7:01 pm
Thank you!

Posté Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 2:04 am
Sorry it took me so long to report back after your April 2017 update. As you can see from the pictures, the Sampler pane still shows even after updating the skin.

Is there something i need to remove in setting so that the 3.6 skin can stick?

Posté Mon 01 May 17 @ 3:26 am
are you ever going to add a "extra Big" browser option ? i use the dennYO skin mainly in extra big browser mode cause i wear glasses and i need to see things bigger LOL...thanx

Posté Tue 02 May 17 @ 1:26 pm
ProfLee wrote :
Sorry it took me so long to report back after your April 2017 update. As you can see from the pictures, the Sampler pane still shows even after updating the skin.

Is there something i need to remove in setting so that the 3.6 skin can stick?

sorry, but this seems to be a VDJ bug.
try reset skinsplitstate and global variavbles

Try to report this direct to atomix

Posté Thu 11 May 17 @ 6:48 am
56%