Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet OrangeJuice - Page: 8
Did you try deleted the skin and re-installed it?

Posté Sun 21 May 17 @ 5:12 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
renzauce wrote :
Did you try deleted the skin and re-installed it?

I think I did try that. I know I tried returning VDJ8 to Factory Default and that done't fix it. Maybe I'll try reinstalling again.

Posté Sat 27 May 17 @ 2:26 am
is it possible to have all 4 waveforms in the top or bottom view? Now you can only see 2 at a time. really hard to navigate when you cant see deck 3 and 4 at the same time

Posté Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 9:58 pm
Do you think clone deck would be added to this skin at some point?

Posté Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 6:08 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

It seems the latest version of this skin with the latest build of VDJ is a broken combination? At least in the waveform department, the guides are slipping forwards.

Posté Sat 12 Aug 17 @ 2:03 pm
Well Done! Big Thanks. Nice, djNice!

Posté Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 3:14 am
i know this skin is based off Controller By DennYo was wondering if your ever going to add an "Extra Big View" ? DJ's like me who wear glasses & its hard to see really appreciate bigger stuff on the skin screen :-) thanx sir

Posté Mon 04 Sep 17 @ 3:51 pm
msopuatuControlleristMember since 2014
Thank you for this add-on. The font and waveforms are bigger! I can see!! :)

Posté Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 12:27 am
bagpuss wrote :

It seems the latest version of this skin with the latest build of VDJ is a broken combination? At least in the waveform department, the guides are slipping forwards.

you have to calibrate wavespeed <->grid

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 4:49 pm
djtyme209 wrote :
i know this skin is based off Controller By DennYo was wondering if your ever going to add an "Extra Big View" ? DJ's like me who wear glasses & its hard to see really appreciate bigger stuff on the skin screen :-) thanx sir

not on my list, sorry. Its a Skin for modern controller, so my focus are waveform and browser.

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 4:54 pm
Adfust beat grid and downbeat on a controller

Posté Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 12:19 pm
coming soon, just uploaded for approval
look for: V3.7 - Mar 2018
- fix: grid (small classicwave Deck 3)
- fix: Deckbutton now switch and select waveform. 4-deck views got a square under Deck-No which shows the active/selected deck/wave
- fix: all deck based wavecolors

Posté Sun 25 Feb 18 @ 9:37 pm
Thanks for the Nice Skin.

Greatings,Dirk

Posté Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 2:40 pm
I love your skin Thank u so much! can I request beat grids on The vertical waves?

Posté Fri 06 Apr 18 @ 1:38 am
arvj-brPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi. Congratulations for your nice skin. I like a lot the automix functions. Do you have plans to upgrade your skin to Virtual DJ 8.3? Thanks

Posté Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 11:14 pm
The "Time Remain" numbers are still different weights between deck one and deck two. One is bold and one is not bold.

Check it out

Posté Wed 27 Jun 18 @ 2:56 am
just uploaded Version 3.8 ( 07. April: still update pending review look in a few days for the new 3.8 download)
V3.8 - Apr 2019
1. New: Automix Centerpanel [Info](toggle-)button = Automix preview mode: off / only next title in adanced view / three next "artist - title"
2. toggle automix Playlist button [P-LIST] leftclick: on/off ; rightclick: toggle all Waitlist-/Automix-/Sampler Lists in Waitlistpanel
- code clearing

1. [Info](toggle-)button = Automix preview mode
no prewiew

next song

three next songs

2. Toggle automix Playlist button [P-LIST]

Posté Sat 06 Apr 19 @ 10:18 pm
Clock is broken at least on my machine. Are you seeing this error as well? I think something changed with VDJ scripting language with regards to the clock as it used to work 100%

Posté Mon 08 Apr 19 @ 8:39 pm
Whats New in the New update?
Can You ad Color FX please

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:02 pm
Is it possible to get slim waves with side by side (2 in one row) view? I'd like to get as much space in the browser for viewing tracks as possible without having to hide the wave altogether. Please see attached photoshopped image.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:27 pm
64%