Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet #SilverSleek2 - Page: 10

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Just to confirm on mine... The time text no longer bounces since I am now using the LCD font. :-)

Posté Mon 04 May 15 @ 6:24 pm
Very nice skin!
would it be possible at some time when you remove the scratch waves to give me a "beat phraser" somewhere on the skin, that would be awesome!
thanks.
ray

Posté Tue 05 May 15 @ 4:23 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I LIKE it. good job

Posté Tue 05 May 15 @ 12:44 pm
The showHorizontalSideList is not working on SilverSleek2... It's working on SilverSleek but no SilverSleek2. Also I try to create an shortcut for Max Browser on the keyboard and that's not working.

Posté Tue 05 May 15 @ 7:56 pm
knightrin wrote :
The showHorizontalSideList is not working on SilverSleek2... It's working on SilverSleek but no SilverSleek2. Also I try to create an shortcut for Max Browser on the keyboard and that's not working.

I got the The showHorizontalSideList to work... Still have not found out how to keyboard shortcut for the Max Browser. Also how do you create a custom bottom for your central panel?

Posté Tue 05 May 15 @ 10:21 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
wickedmix wrote :
how do you activate the full screen browser? cant seem to find the button or option to turn it on.... i know its probably in front of my face but i have looked and looked can't seem to locate it :-(

Currently you can do it with 2 ways:
1) On skin options turn on Browser Toolbox, click on the button on center.
or
2) Map a button on your keyboard/controller with the following command: toggle '$BR_MAX'

Posté Wed 06 May 15 @ 6:33 am
great skin! thanks for sharing!

can I map a keyboard/controller to switch between 2 deck and 4 decks layout?what is the script code?
will the 4 deck layout will have 4 fullscratchwaves/dualwaves??maybe in the compact layout?
thank you

Posté Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:51 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
great skin! thanks for sharing!

can I map a keyboard/controller to switch between 2 deck and 4 decks layout?what is the script code?
will the 4 deck layout will have 4 fullscratchwaves/dualwaves??maybe in the compact layout?
thank you

var_equal '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 0 ? set '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 2 : set '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 0

Posté Wed 06 May 15 @ 7:23 pm
var_equal '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 0 ? set '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 2 : set '@$SilSl2_DecksLayout' 0

What about switching from video to audio layout

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 1:31 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006
knightrin wrote :

What about switching from video to audio layout

var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 1 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 2 : set '@$SilSl2_Center' 1

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 1:07 am
Build 12 is up...

Version 2.12:
Fixed bug on clock and other text zones not rendering correctly on MAC
Fixed bug on Master VU-meter in top bar view. VU-meter will not be visible with external mixer setup anymore.
Added "Auto Cover/Digital" and "Auto Cover/Custom" options on jogs
Added Support for Pioneer DDJ-SP1 and DDJ-SR
Added option to always force 2nd HOTCUE layer to be hotcues 9-16

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 7:30 am
Awesome and Thanks for such a great skin!!

Any eta on an iPad companion? 😜

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 8:44 am
Not yet. But it should take a month or so...

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 10:20 am
Sounds good bro!! I'll be waiting 🙏

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 10:49 am
Can't quit seem to get the force "hot cue 9-16" to work??

I find it under the misc controller options but when I click on it my 2nd layer stays on "Cue Loop".

I'm using a Pioneer DDJ-SP1.

Thanks for the time and info 👌

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 6:33 pm
Hmmmm
The caption stays the same (bug) but the pads should show hotcues 9-16 ?
Can you confirm ?

Posté Sat 09 May 15 @ 11:14 pm
Ok after further testing, your right. I do get cue points 9-16 just the text doesn't reflect it on the skin.

Ok so now that we know what the bug is, lol, would it be possible to add the numbered flags for cue points 9-16 as it's hard to see the white on a 15" screen, please?

Other then that this is a great skin 👌

Posté Sun 10 May 15 @ 11:19 am
Really advanced users needing so many hotcue's :)
For myself try to keep it under 5 to be able to easily map the 5 hotcue buttons on the HC4500.
I am sorry to lend the thread of this great skin, but if you are using so many hotcue points, do you use these like "remix points" then ?

Posté Sun 10 May 15 @ 12:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I use usually have at least 9 per track just to show song structure. normal 64 beat sections, 96 sections. 4 beat breaks etc

Posté Sun 10 May 15 @ 3:10 pm
where is the battery indicator? Can you please add it? Also how do I can get my logo on jog wheel

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 10:18 pm
38%