Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Latest built (2174) causing blue screen of death

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

in all the years that ive been using pc's to DJ i have never had a BSOD. today.. twice playing the same promo only video track that has played perfectly until now.

Posté Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 11:24 pm
more info: Laptop is a 17" HP envy. 4th gen i7, 8 gb ram with touchscreen. controller is a MC6000mk2, All drivers are up to date. using the latest vdj8 build. 2174. did it playing the same video which i play often.

Posté Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 1:33 am
I thought BSOD are caused by hardware issues...?

Posté Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 8:24 am
That's what I told em in his other post???? I think maybe I forgot.
Hardware failure or driver issue

Posté Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 11:59 am
what is the video causing this problem for you?
what are the specs of your machine??

Posté Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 10:13 pm
I have had the crash with different videos.. both promo only videos that were recently released. everything was fine until i downloaded the latest build. Before that these played flawlessly in both vdj 7 and 8

Posté Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 2:29 am
DJ Maxx, you should cross check with a previous build where you were not having a problem. BSOD can be caused by hardware or software problems and I have seen both over the years.

Posté Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 9:54 am
yeah, this has only happened with the latest build... something in it it causing a conflict. With every previous build i had no such issue. Luckily this issue isn't present in VDJ 7

Posté Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 1:55 pm
So since these BSOD started happening, you've reverted back to an earlier build and they stopped? You've also run VDJ 7 since the BSOD and it works OK?

Posté Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 2:02 pm
This is the error message that comes up. Just happened again after I played a video.

Posté Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 9:05 pm
Here are the specs

Posté Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 9:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is nothing attached I'm afraid.

Posté Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 9:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)