Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 9

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:12 am

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:17 am
You have:

Only use Content Unlimited when no local results

Selected nap if you have a track of the same name that you search it will not pull any CU files. Try unchecking that options.

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 11:58 am
PhillayHome userMember since 2014
I have the exact same settings at the screenshots posted, and I am still only getting minimal red results.
I have searched popular artists such as Tiesto and Skrillex and got about 200 files each, but they are mostly different files of the same few songs.
Many people have asked who the new content provider is and have not received an answer. So who is the new content provider?

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 2:47 pm
Hallo mal eine Frage wenn ich einen Vorschlag in Live Feedback bekomme sind es meistens (wenn ich die lieder nicht auf meiner platte habe) rote Dateien die aber wenn ich sie dann auf ein deck ziehe error anzeigen such ich sie aber unter limeted kann ich sie meistens abspielen ,kann mir jemand sagen sagen warum das so ist

Posté Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 4:07 am

Posté Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 4:16 am
user8674041 wrote :

Many people have asked who the new content provider is and have not received an answer. So who is the new content provider?

I would like to know as well!

Posté Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 2:59 am
I might sign up one this info is made public

Posté Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 9:44 am
Ramses800 wrote :
user8674041 wrote :

I would like to know as well!

The audio catalog content is supplied by iDJPool.

Posté Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 1:12 pm
Thanks

Posté Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 2:46 am
So I am wondering why this feature is not up and running yet? I'm using 7.4.1 pro and I am it is not working as far as I know.....

Posté Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 10:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 11:25 pm
Used CU over the weekend for a wedding that had some strange obscure requests, and it worked out perfectly! The place the reception was at had slow internet though, so I had to make sure I loaded a CU song when I still had a good 2-3 minutes playing of the other track so I had enough time for it to load and be ready. lol

Posté Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 6:52 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
In that situation it's far better to download it to the cache first, then it doesn't matter how long it actually takes to download.

Posté Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 7:16 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Scott is spot on.
Because I've have had the interface freeze in the past when deck loading or playlist loading, I always cache the song during a gig. It's a good habit to get into.

Posté Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 9:25 am
Hi folks:

FYI: I had a 'very special group of requests' via 'latino' (don't mean to be too specific or not, forgive me), I'm talking Banda to South American to...well, all over the world & I satisfied my bride & groom & their 'latino' guests to the nth degree. I would NOT do something like this 'on the fly' (because of many of the reasons that a lot of DJ's discuss ie: live versions, acoustic versions, remixes, etc. plus the time to download & the 'freeze' effect, LOL) but I preloaded all their 'special requests' a day ahead of time, previewed them & they were more than satisfied. A caveat: when searching an unusual cut, it's sometimes best to query the 'artist', see if that specific song is listed; then also try the 'title' & work from there. Let's face it: for special requests for a wedding you're getting paid good money to do good work: it's worth an extra hour or two to make it perfect.

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 6:43 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Totally agree but does not save you from possible request during a gig ;-)
Needed many times during live gigs. I really do not want to miss this excellent feature.

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 6:46 am
SBDJ wrote :
In that situation it's far better to download it to the cache first, then it doesn't matter how long it actually takes to download.

How do I do that? Still using V7.

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 7:23 am
Right-click it and choose "download to cache"

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 8:09 am
It seems that the audio library is considerable smaller is this just because it is just restarting and more titles and artist are coming soon??

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 4:27 pm
76%