Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Sujet BUILD 2338 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

- final ContentUnlimited Audio catalog
- new action browsed_file_reveal to open OS file manager to file selected in browser
- new action set_browsed_file_bpm to set or adjust the BPM of the file(s) selected in browser
- fix dialog hidden for manually adding remote IP on Mac

Posté Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 8:19 am
sclavel wrote :
- new action browsed_file_reveal to open OS file manager to file selected in browser

many thanks, ive been asing for this since... forever!!

Posté Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 11:55 am
+ to turn automix , the video image is superimposed ...
+ many flaheos flashing white ...
+ aero defasa audio pioneer , after several hours , noise fretura ...

Posté Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 2:55 pm
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Build 2338 (06/21/2015) this build made my Ns7 have start and stop platter problems, i load a song on deck one and everything works but as soon as i load a song on deck 2 and try to play it it plays but as soon as i try to stop it the platter keeps spinning and song plays at a slow tempo.... also the NS7 VU meters work very slow when this happens > is there anyway i can go back and download the previous build since i had no issues with that one ? please help
i run VDJ on a macbook pro

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 1:43 am
DJCG22 wrote :
Build 2338 (06/21/2015) this build made my Ns7 have start and stop platter problems, i load a song on deck one and everything works but as soon as i load a song on deck 2 and try to play it it plays but as soon as i try to stop it the platter keeps spinning and song plays at a slow tempo.... also the NS7 VU meters work very slow when this happens > is there anyway i can go back and download the previous build since i had no issues with that one ? please help

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/193007/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/how_to_download_previous_builds.html

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 2:18 am
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks Mr jackson !! I solved my problem i downloaded build 2325 and the NS7 is back to normal :) thank you

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 2:29 am
Just paid nearly £!0.00 and Downloaded vjd android remote app and it wont connect. It advises to go to Virtualdj.com/remote and it says link not available

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 11:50 am
You need to install Apple Bonjour print services (although it is actually quite hard to find .....)

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 11:53 am
Sorted thanks. Just needed to change port setting. Cool App. Thought it was a bug sorry guys.

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 12:21 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It does say you need bonjour in the wireless setup part of the app description, along with a link to download it. You are right about the webpage however, and I will get it sorted.

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 1:05 pm
Thats puzzling as I don't have bonjour on my laptop and all working fine with the Android 6 Edge

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 1:42 pm
Bonjour just enables connection without having to specify an IP address.

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 1:48 pm
2338 does not grid properly ,no sync properly grid are not correct this need to be perfect !

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 5:49 am
A lot tracks need bpm adjustments if this sound easier to understand ?

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 5:52 am

when you map this action to a keyboard shortcut, most of the time it only opens the OS Folder and doesn't highlight the file itself. Where as browser rightclick open in explorer mostly does this correct.

I think its better when it highlights the actual file. (W7 x64)

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:57 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It highlights the file OK here.

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 10:19 am
DJCG22 wrote :

Same problem here.

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:00 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJCG22 wrote :
Build 2338 (06/21/2015) this build made my Ns7 have start and stop platter problems, i load a song on deck one and everything works but as soon as i load a song on deck 2 and try to play it it plays but as soon as i try to stop it the platter keeps spinning and song plays at a slow tempo.... also the NS7 VU meters work very slow when this happens

Confirmed, my NS7 is doing the same thing. Went back to 2325 and working fine now. Please fix

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:38 pm
Hello
Some things solved in 2338
- Adding new network file location in the data base, browser hangs untill all files are added. This takes a lot of time. SOLVED
- Searching in network locations takes a lot of time despite this locations where previously added to search db... More than 10 minutes. SOLVED
- After hangs in browser while adding to search db and leave the software opened without doing nothing sound output fails, leds in controller seem to work fine. Need to restart virtualdj to recover sound output (I have denon mc6000MK2). I will try to give you more information. SEEM TO BE SOLVED

Regression Bugs not solved problems in this version and reported in previous versions
- Video cuts and interface cuts prelistening, loading, file brosing network files located on a NAS server. (While searching the same problem lot of video cuts)
manu-sp wrote :
I think you have improved the song cuts in network drive touching some priority and adding a new process surpervising continuously that the file is present... isn't it?.
But I think this new process is eating too much resources and the video output and interface freezes continously if the interface is touched. When I browse files, load a song, prelisten, always I can see anoying video cuts in the output screen, and interface cuts that there weren't before. I think now the response of the software is slower too. I have tested to activate/deactivate jumbo frames with no differences.
The interface is not for me a big problem but in the video ouput yes because I use it to play karaoke files and play videos and this cuts could be very anoying to my customers.

Best Regards Friends
Manu

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:39 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Regression bugs are not existing bugs. Regression means we went backwards, aka just caused a new issue in this build.

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:53 pm
57%