Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Windows 10 Compatibility & Issues - Page: 5

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I still have one strange little problem since I have upgraded to windows 10.
All my database seems ok, but my old "Favorite Folders" are empty and if I want to remove them, I can't !
(If I create a new "Favorite Folder", I can remove it, no problem).
If someone has a solution?

Posté Sun 25 Oct 15 @ 9:39 am
If you are familiar with NTFS file permissions check that you have full access on all Documents\VirtualDj files and subfolders.
If not, please contact support.

Posté Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:40 pm
Windows 10 is still causing problems for VDJ8 databas more or less every day on my desktop (mainly used for DJ training). The database and music files are located on a NAS on the network. The only workaround, I know of, when VDJ says the database is corrupted is to reboot the PC and then it works again. I have rather good knowledge about read/write permissions and everything is set-up correctly but there must be bugs in Windows 10 and/or VDJ. I have all my media files on the same NAS and all other softwares (I'm using) are working. Kodi for instance, had a few problems/anomalies in the past (15.0) but since 15.1 and onwards everything is working.

The good news is I have not had any problems with my "gig-machine" (Windows 10 and VDJ8), a laptop with an external USB-drive.

Posté Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 4:04 pm
I have found a simple solution;
In the VirtualDJ folder, I go to "Folder" and I take the olds Favorites Folder (that don't work anymore) and I put them in the trash.

Posté Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 7:59 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Has anybody run into Screen tearing on Win 10? I am getting a strange Diagonal tear starting Top left. I have the latest Win 10 NVIDIA 358.50 drivers (NVIDIA 870m) as well as the latest Intel. If I disable the NVIDIA card for VDJ the problem goes away. If I re enable NVIDIA and disable DXVA, the problem goes away.

Like this:

Also, I can't seem to use "videoForceFullscreen" with NVIDIA. If I set that to 1 and restart VDJ, when I load a video I get a quick flash on the second screen but nothing after that. I am just staring at my Desktop picture on the second screen.

Posté Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 2:34 pm
Well just a quick update......

Win 10 upgrade on my gig laptop, its only an Intel i3 4g, still using the dennon asio drivers that were loader before the upgrade , I think thee are newer ones available, there are only a few services disabled so its not fully optimized.

Three gigs, all around 6 hours with a mixture of audio and karaoke, with milkdrop as the main visualization.

Absolutely flawless, no issues , whatsoever.

Last gig was a smaller venue, playing mainly 80, and 90''s so I decided to pull out my classic celestion sr1s, 2 pairs in parallel, now some of you may knock these old speakers , but the two pairs I have are like new, driven correctly they sound sweet...... Id only I could find a matching sub they would bet a lot more use....

Posté Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 7:40 am
tensinkPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi.

I had a gig last Saturday with Windows 10 and Virtual DJ 8 Pro, using a Pioneer DDJ-Ergo-V. The laptop I used was an ASUS with Intel i7 processor and 8 Gb. of RAM. I played lots of MP4 files all day for displaying music videos during my sessions. The PC ran 12 hours straight without any problems. Well done VDJ, great job. My colleague dj's who ran competitive tools were impressed by the video options and the way I showed the features.

Posté Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 12:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)