Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 Mixer - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

alixrippon971 wrote :
Hi everybody,

Is the S9 plug and play yet ?

I currently using it, so it can plug and play but you can't use the software performance pads and it's not sync with the VDJ skins for right now.

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 3:51 pm
Thx knightrin

I want to buy me soon this mixer but it's a little disappointing not to be able to use its full potential.
I suppose that timecode it works fine ?
when will the mapping be available? Is the Team working on it ?

Posté Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 5:57 pm
alixrippon971 wrote :
Thx knightrin

I want to buy me soon this mixer but it's a little disappointing not to be able to use its full potential.
I suppose that timecode it works fine ?
when will the mapping be available? Is the Team working on it ?

Yea, I know but the team is currently waiting for a S9 demo. The timecode works great. I have both VDJ8 and Serato timecodes for vinyls. I have the PLX-1000

Posté Sat 16 Apr 16 @ 2:13 am
I notice that VDJ users are still not taken seriously. They are still forced to wait longer than others to use the hardware with their software, it's really sad.
Finally I will try if possible to do a mapping based on the DDJ SP1. The pad colors could be a little problem .
has anyone tried it?

Posté Sat 16 Apr 16 @ 8:41 am
alixrippon971 wrote :
I notice that VDJ users are still not taken seriously.

We as user needs to show how great VDJ is. How many youtube channel that are DJs talk VDJ (thats in the US)? I can only think of one... EchoPapa, which have not put anything out in a minute... So we the users need to step up. But that for a different forum.

Posté Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 1:19 am
Totaly agree with you,

but if pioneer or the others still not understand that it takes with us now, they will never understand it.
After all the efforts made by the team for the software reaches this level, the least is to think about its 150 million users.
but as you say , it is an another topic. I hope we will have this mapping soon .

Posté Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 8:46 am
Please, lets stay on topic, thank you.

Posté Tue 19 Apr 16 @ 8:28 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Please, lets stay on topic, thank you.

So is there still not a mapping done for this after one year bring in existence?

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 2:28 am
If you do not see one on this forum, then the answer is no. This is just a guess, but I would think that if they had a mapper, they would release it.

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 2:46 am
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys I have sent out a mapper to some of the people on this forum. It was made by DjDad using online collaboration about 3 months ago when I got my mixer. Big thanks to him! The Software Effects WILL NOT work due to compatibility issues with the mixer and vdj. It is my understanding that this is why there is no official release yet. I also think they are working on it. But there is no real problem because the hardware effects are super. Everything else pretty much works. You only need the .zip file to be added to your "devices" folder and make sure that any other S9 mappers or device files are moved out of their respective folders. As I do not always see my messages I would appreciate others who I have sent the file to please post willingness to share on here so people can contact you also.

By the way it is only the "FX" buttons 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 that won't work. The performance pads are fine.
Cheers

Posté Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 5:01 pm
Hi PransanF

I've received the filed you sent me, thank you very much.

As soon as i could test it i will let you know .

Posté Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 6:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
prasanf wrote :
Hi guys I have sent out a mapper to some of the people on this forum.

You should not share Plugins/files like this, regardless if those users have a Pro License or not, especially since you didnt get any approval (or did u ?).
If everything else (except software FX buttons) work as expected, please upload the files to our Addons page (its OK to do that - and actually the "proper" way) and let all licensed users to use and test.
Thanks

@all. FX software Send/Return feature (in order the software FX buttons to work) will be implemented in a future release , but no ETA ;)

Posté Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 6:49 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Anything news to report on this? Us S9 users are still waiting.....sadly

Posté Thu 12 May 16 @ 1:38 pm
Im also saving up for this mixer, I see that there is no map, but cant you make your own mappings..isn't that one of VDJ greatest capabilities....

Posté Sun 15 May 16 @ 1:30 pm
Can somebody show me his settings for using the S9 in HID and in Timecode mode ?

last week i had my cousin's S9 and i wanted to try it, vdj has detected the mixer but my cdj controlled both decks instead of one? and i had the sound on my computer.

Posté Sat 21 May 16 @ 7:34 am
I finally received my S9 and I 'm really happy. I used the mapping done by prasanf and Dj Dad . i notice. I noticed that in Hotcue mode i have only two colors (Red and Green)

I checked in the mapping file and is configured like this .

I would like to customize the colors and put the following :

Can someone help me for the script please :-)

Thx in advance for the answers

Posté Sat 28 May 16 @ 9:29 pm
i finaly found a solution,

i made this and it works :

Good Night everybody

Posté Sat 28 May 16 @ 10:53 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can you upload the file so it is available to everyone else....been waiting on this for awhile now.

Posté Mon 30 May 16 @ 2:07 pm
hi guys, where can i get the mapping file from? i'm searching this forum and site since 2 days and none has a link to it, please help

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 6:16 pm

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 9:13 pm
85%