Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Strange hot cue behavior

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Greetings. I mapped the W key to "deck 1 hot_cue 1" and it works as expected. If there's no cue, it'll set one. If the track isn't playing it'll play as long as pressed and if the track was already playing it'll jump back to the cue and keep playing.

Now for my problem, I mapped the U key to "deck 2 hot_cue 1" and it acts strange. When I first press the key it responds as expected but if I hold the key down, instead of playing (while pressed) it stutters at that initial beat and then plays on when I let go. This happens even when there wasn't initially a song playing. It's completely different from the expected behavior not to mention the way the W key works as described above.

Am I missing something? I'm on a Mac and I have the hotcueMode set to stutter (as always) in the options.

Any help is greatly appreciated because this really has me stuck.

Posté Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 1:31 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I thought this had been addressed, maybe it's a regression.

As a short term fix add

while_pressed

@ the end of your script

Posté Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 7:00 am
Thanks! I added it but . . .no dice. I wonder if anyone else has this problem in 8.1?

Posté Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 1:31 am
I'm still dealing with this problem and still confused as ever. How come the deck 1 hot keys work just as expected yet the ones I have mapped to control deck 2 are not working properly??

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 11:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I just tried that exact command, and it works fine here.
Do you get the same if you assign it to a different key?

Posté Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 2:29 am
Yeah, I just tried the Y key instead of the U key and same thing. Can you cut and paste the command you used?

Peace

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 12:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Hotcuemode is set to stutter right? I just used exactly the script as you posted
deck 2 hot_cue 1

Posté Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 7:33 am
Well. Just like that, the very latest build of 8.2, as of 6/23/2016, for the mac, fixed it! What ever you did, I say thanks!!

Posté Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 4:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)