Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Now playing in AutoMix, highlighted track

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

As it is now, if I have a long playlist in the AM panel and I start AM (not in schuffle mode!) the now/next playing song moves down the list and then stops as the third to last song!
IMHO
It would be much better if the now playing song was automactily at the top of the list, I don't need to see all of the songs that have already been played.
Can't they move up and out of the way right from the start, so that the current song is always on top of the list?

Posté Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 4:03 pm
You can enable the option to automatically remove played tracks. This way the track that's on air will always be on top.
Just click on the radio button on the Automix/Playlist Sideview and select "Automatically Remove Played Tracks"

Posté Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 4:14 pm
Thanks for the advice George, but I'm aware of that workaround already.
I usually have AM running in "Repeat" mode, and then it doesn't make any sense to automatically remove the played tracks, but it's not a big deal, it was just an idea.
Thanks
ray

Posté Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 5:15 pm
I understand your logic. However your logic has a major flaw from another point of view:
What's the next track ? Where should I put the file(s) I want next ?
If "Now playing" track stays on top it would either have to remove the tracks above it or just be a "sticky" in place which means that the song right under it is not going to be the next one.
Another idea would be to automatically scroll the playlist window so that at least the "now playing" track stays visible all the time. I will check with the devs on that...

Posté Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 1:04 pm
Now we're getting closer, as I said before I don't use shuffle mode. In normal mode the automatic scrolling is already there, but it starts when the "now playing" song is third to last(nearly at the bottom of the screen) and I just thought it would make more sense to have it happen right from the start.
Anyway, don't waste too much of your time on this, it's not a big thing .... get your skin finished.
All the best
ray

Posté Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 2:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)