Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Sound Input/Output Issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 8 version and the Free Version of VirtualDJ 8.

When I first DL'd it a few years ago everything was great, I was in love with this program. But then something changed, I don't know if it's a control button issue, though I've tried all of them, but I am not able to split the sound anymore, i.e. hear one song on my headphones while another is on the club speakers. I can do it in my home, but once I get to the club it no longer works. It is really frustrating and embarrassing as I have 4 random club DJs looking at it to try and figure it out but no one can and so I'm left with just having to wing my DJing by fading on the fly.

HELP!!

Posté Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 7:04 am
Please note - the free Home version of VDJ is not for professional use (i.e. in a club).

To use VDJ professionally you need to have either a Pro Infinity license or a monthly subcription license.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 6:17 pm
Maybe the name is a clue!

Posté Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 6:38 pm
Might be a clue but it was never an issue before and I'd like to know if that is the issue before I purchase anything that's not going to work.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 4:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJBADREP wrote :
.... I can do it in my home, but once I get to the club it no longer works.

Perhaps you could explain further ? How exactly do you use/connect your laptop/sound card with the Club gear that differs from the one you are trying at Home ?

Posté Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 3:16 pm
Thanks for asking. I should've said that when I first DL'd Virtual DJ a few years ago I was able to use it in a club with no problem. I have a Traktor sound card that has an output for the club decks/mixer and then I use the other output for my headphones. It has not been a problem in the past but lately it is.

Posté Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 7:15 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
And you use this sound card only in the club or also at home?

Posté Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 6:06 am
Yes, at home too.

Posté Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 9:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)