Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet SilverSleek #3 - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

You don't have to be sorry!!!! You allready gave us the best skin ever! We are just impatient!

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:02 pm
Why this particular button make the "Button name dissapear when activated ? The other buttons the just turns white when activated but not the 7th one as in the pic attach with the arrow pointing to it.

Posté Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:20 pm
ok, I was looking at the XML file and saw this

<textselected action="custom_button_name 7"/>

that 7 should be 30

Now is all good.

Posté Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 5:37 pm
Thanks. I will fix it on next build

Posté Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 8:28 pm
Can I request a feature ?

It happened today. I had a gig mid afternoon outside. Everyrhing is going well until close to 2 hours into the gig.

Then sound stutters, skin freezing etc..... and wondered what the heck is happening. I figured maybe CPU was getting hot.

Anyway, about 1 minute of quick connection check, I saw that the AC adapter was not active, the AC adapter was HOT ! ! ! ! and I was RUNNING my gig laptop on Battery power. I check the battery level and it was so slow causing all sort of problem.

Anyway, got my spare AC Adapter and plug it is and back to business for the rest of the gig.

My request is, can we have a RED FLASHING ALERT all the time when AC adapter is cut off ? I am talking about a BIG READ ALERT BAR somewhere maybe on TOP

Thanks Phantom for this great skin.

Posté Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 9:55 pm
Has development stopped?

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 7:21 am
No, but I believe SS#3 is pretty much a complete skin. So, unless some new functions of the software requires changes to be made, I can't see what else should I include on this skin.

So: What's missing for you ?

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 12:12 pm
One thing I have mentioned before from Sleek2 was the "Decks/Progress Waves/Markers" option. Was hoping that would return in 3.

The "GET HARMONIC" section was also excellent in 2. And you did mention returning it with smother code in 3.

Cheers...

Posté Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 2:35 am
Ok. I will consider adding those back in a more efficient way :)

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 8:19 am
Awesome skin!!

Is there an option here for the beat/bar counter like you have on v2? Can't seem to find it but I see it on your screen shot, without the numbers. Would like to have the numbers show up like in default skin.

Thank you!! LJ

Posté Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 8:09 pm
It looks like I need the option in the skin for mixer order 1, 2, 3, 4. Otherwise I can't use videofiles with my external mixer and XDJ's setup.

I did find the option to set the waveforms in another order like 1234, but can I change the mixer order too in the skin? Could not find the option.

I did find the option in the VDJ default skin and that works, but I want to use the Silversleek with every setup.

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 7:55 am
Mixer order on SilverSleek #3 follows your current setting.
So, while there's no "button" or menu to change mixer order from within SilverSleek #3, the skin WILL show the correct mixer order automatically.
If you wish to change mixer order on the fly from within SilverSleek #3 use a custom button with the following code:

mixer_order 3124 ? mixer_order 1234 : mixer_order 3124

3124:

1234:

Please notice how the fader curve graphics also change between 3124 and 1234... ;)

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 8:27 am
Great! Will check this out

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 9:34 am
Just tried your script. Works perfect! Now the video, faders and crossfader work perfect together with my external mixer, xdj's, vdj and audio.

Really wonderfull to have the different fader curve graphic!!
I can see immediately which setting I have activated!

Thanks for your help.

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 6:53 pm
Hello are you ignoring the question on how to get the beat counter at the top.

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 6:05 am
This one will pass by with everyone until you have notice it at the right time.

I think it is just related to SS#3.

Anyway, here are pictures of it.

To test: While playing a song, perfectly time it to pause exactly when it hits the red mark. You will notice that it will stay there and not clears up (falls down).
Even loading a new song to the deck, that red mark stays there until of course you press play.

See that first screen shot. I timed that song on both deck to pause on the red mark.

The second screen shot is when I loaded a different song and the red mark stays.

Posté Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 2:00 am
Trust me, I know this "bug" but it's not related to the skin itself...
Perhaps I can do some work-around to eliminate it if that's so much of a big deal...

Background technical details:
The RED bar shows the limiter. In this photo case it shows the limiter of the particular deck.
The problem is that as soon as you stop the deck, there are a few rare cases that the "get_limiter" action can stuck to the last reported value until you do anything on the deck that may produce noise (and thus force the vu-meters to recalculate themselves).

Posté Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 11:39 am
it's no big deal. It just caught my eye a couple of days ago (and just wodering).

Thanks for great work btw.

Posté Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 12:22 pm
djljnitro wrote :
Awesome skin!!

Is there an option here for the beat/bar counter like you have on v2? Can't seem to find it but I see it on your screen shot, without the numbers. Would like to have the numbers show up like in default skin.

Thank you!! LJ

Same problem for me.
I changed from VDJ 8.1 to 8.2.
SilverSleek #2 was my favorite skin. With newer VDJ Version more features came.
So now SilverSleek #3 is better for the newer VDJ Version.
But I´m missing 2 feature. Maybe it is there, but I didn't find how to set.
1. I'm missing the Beatskeeper in the TopBar. (In your first Screenshot it is shown)
2. I'm missing the Beatsmarker (every 16 Beats a white line) - like in #2

Thanks for the very, very nice skin

Posté Fri 10 Mar 17 @ 9:13 am
Yes I'm really missing the beatcounter as well....

Posté Fri 10 Mar 17 @ 9:40 am
74%