Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Ask The DJ Issue - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Adion wrote :
Many places where dj's play have music playing so loud that it's difficult to talk to the dj, especially from the other side of the dj booth.
Also most dj's are not that happy with drunk people leaning over their gear with glasses of beer trying to tell them something while they're busy.

This I can't tell enough how right you are.
I constantly have those issues

Posté Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 5:37 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
MrJackson2014 wrote :
Adion wrote :
Many places where dj's play have music playing so loud that it's difficult to talk to the dj, especially from the other side of the dj booth.
Also most dj's are not that happy with drunk people leaning over their gear with glasses of beer trying to tell them something while they're busy.

True !

Posté Sun 12 Jun 16 @ 4:42 pm
freppa wrote :
MrJackson2014 wrote :
Adion wrote :

True !

+1

Posté Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 4:39 am
BigDawgProductions wrote :
Well it seems the messages stay there now, but posting a message at ask.the.dj doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Also the message on my screen is showing up as:

Please make sure to use the latest version (8.2.3268 or higher) to use ask.the.dj new features.
It appears that you are using an old build.
If your version didn't update automatically, you can download the latest here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Posté Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 9:11 am
For Some Reason Virtual DJ 8.2 Will Not Launch On My MacBook Air Running OSX 10.11.5 Please Help!!!

Posté Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 9:29 pm
Hey all, upgraded today and the ask the DJ web form works fine.
FYI, changing the twitter monitoring hashtag is under Setup>Options>Browser>"Askthedjhashtag"
I wasn't able to set it like the video shows!!! no options on right click on Ask the DJ Folder!

However, this seems to disable the web form request.... so is it one or the other not both? (aka only twitter working when hashtag is set?)

Posté Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 10:09 pm
DijayBen wrote :
However, this seems to disable the web form request.... so is it one or the other not both? (aka only twitter working when hashtag is set?)

Correct. Something they changed during beta. It's one or the other.

Posté Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 3:10 am
I chose the wrong logo when adding a logo to ask the dj is there a way to change this

Posté Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 3:39 pm
On the page where you initially set up ATDJ, click on the "X" next to the thumbnail of the image.

Posté Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 10:44 pm
solved

Posté Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 10:42 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
AsTheDJ+ wrote :

That's because you''ve missed the "k" out. it's ask.the.dj/asthedj

Both the website and Twitter feeds are working fine here.

ahahahahahahahah

Posté Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 4:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)