Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Wave Form

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Good morning.

I am using latest build of virtual dj 8.2 b3272 Denon MC 6000 MK2 Asio 1.0.1 when using wireless mouse wave form goes gittery. Is this normal behaviour or is there a fix.

Posté Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 8:54 am
Is it a bluetooth mouse or a regular wireless mouse with a dongle ?

Posté Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 12:56 pm
it is a wireless mouse with usb dongle

Posté Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 9:02 pm
Is it a Logitech one ?
If it's Logitech, can you try to uninstal it's software and leave just Windows core mouse drivers ?

Posté Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 9:04 pm

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:06 pm
There's no reason a wireless mouse would affect waveforms on VirtualDj unless it uses some tricky drivers. Can you try another wireless mouse or a cable mouse to see if it's that particular mouse or something else ?
Also have you tried to use a different USB port for the dongle ?

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:38 pm
No i have not tried a different port for the dongle, as i connect everything to the same usb slots when setting up. I never had this problem when i was using wasapi its since going over to asio that i have this.

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 2:45 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
There's a bunch of other users that either use wired mice or no mice (trackpad) that have noticed issues with jittery or 'framey' waveforms.

Posté Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 8:30 pm
Phatom Deejay.
It has nothing to do with the mouse. Its the wave forms that are jittery. You can check the comment section Of FRUiT Skin. There is even a video posted there.
If we put skin FPS more than 50 then it kinda goes away.

Posté Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 2:04 pm
DJMikeJames wrote :
Good morning.

I am using latest build of virtual dj 8.2 b3272 Denon MC 6000 MK2 Asio 1.0.1 when using wireless mouse wave form goes gittery. Is this normal behaviour or is there a fix.

Its not because of your mouse. Everybody is having this issue

Posté Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 6:04 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Phatom Deejay.
It has nothing to do with the mouse. Its the wave forms that are jittery. You can check the comment section Of FRUiT Skin. There is even a video posted there.
If we put skin FPS more than 50 then it kinda goes away.

The OP mentions a specific issue. Your issue may be the same, or may not. Please don't jump on conclusions or make biased estimations.
As per OP:
DJMikeJames wrote :
when using wireless mouse wave form goes gittery. Is this normal behaviour or is there a fix.

I guess that if waveforms were jittery all the time, the OP would not mention his wireless mouse, or he would tell us that it also happens without the mouse.

Posté Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 10:57 pm
Okay a little update on this issue. I have changed the skin that was causing me the problem, i was using Controller DennYo. I am now using The Thing skin and the wave form is okay. I will let you know if anything changes

Posté Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 10:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)