Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Numark Dashboard FW update 78822 does not work with VDJ [SOLVED] - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
No Early Acess build currently. Build 3398 public build does not fix the screens from what I saw last night

Posté Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 10:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The build that includes support for the Dashboard screens will be available soon (currently in beta). Will post in Forums when available

Posté Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 5:23 pm
Early Access build 3409 is now available with the Dashboard (and NS7 III update) screens support.

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 2:31 pm
Can someone please post pics of the Dashboard working with VDJ.

Does it allow the screens to be used as video monitors?

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 2:49 pm
No video or anything else other to what you have seen on screenshots over the Internet.
The Dashboard screens work similar to the NV screens. It only displays whatever is designed to display and you cant change that.

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 3:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'd consider 3 cheap tablets to be a better idea than the dashboard, similar cost, tablets can do more, less weigh.

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 3:25 pm
Working now. Thank you!

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 9:25 pm
Just noticed something. My left deck shows loops and functions as 1/32 - 4 and my right deck has 1/16 - 8. Both displays correctly reflect what the Pad Loop buttons do. I don't have an 8 beat loop for the left side and would prefer it to.

Is this a bug? Can I some how make the Left match the Right?

Posté Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 9:43 pm
Hm i thought i had fixed that , will take a look

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:25 am
Well i took a look at the files and saw nothing wrong, but probably i miss-understood what you wrote.
Indeed the 8 loop boxes on the Dashboard screens reflect to the selected Loop Pads page. If you only get 1/32 to 4, this is because you have Page 1 selected in the Loop Pads, so yu will need either to change that from the skin (the Page arrows will be shown if you hover mouse near the Page name) or from the PARAM < > buttons on the NS7,
Hopefully you are using the factory default mapping or a custom one that has Pads integration.

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 1:23 pm
Using your 4 deck swap or Fruit skin. I will switch and check tonight. Thanks

I prefer yours, will there be an update?

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 1:41 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks DjDad! I guess I can comfortably order that NS7iii now. My 12% coupon expires today, so great timing!

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 6:40 pm
@DjDad, wow that was an easy fix and an awesome way to adjust loops to exactly what I wanted. Thanks again for all your help!

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 11:22 pm
Thank you very much DjDad. I was surprised to see my NS7iii screens working with my last update, as I had not been following the thread. Your work is very much appreciated.

Best!

Posté Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 12:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)