Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Numark Mixtrack Pro 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm at a loss as what to do here. So when I'm setting up my sound "master" will not put out any audio on any channel, and "headphones" puts out both the main audio and the headphone audio. I'm working on a windows laptop at the moment. help!

Posté Sat 02 Jul 16 @ 2:11 pm
I have the same problem. Mixtrack 3 and vdj 8 giving me no sound. I have tried everything and even bought the licenses for the controller but still no sound. Not good at all.

Posté Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 11:57 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you post a screenshot of your audio config?

Posté Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 5:38 am
Hey I tried screen shot but couldnt figure it out. However, on the audio settings page I do not get the controller under sound cards. I get the other three settings but my controller does not come up. When the program starts with no controller plugged in, it plays just fine. Once I plug in the controller all sound shuts off. I have control of every function but have no audio output.

Posté Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 12:11 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Mixtrack 3 (not the Pro) doesnt have a sound card, so shouldnt affect the audio configuration if plugged or not.
In the AUDIO tab of VirtualDJ, you should probably be using the built-in sound card of your computer for the Master Output. I wonder where are your Headphones connected to though, and which sound card you have set in the Audio setup for them.

Also keep in mind that once a controller is connected which reports the position of its faders on start-up (most controllers offer this features), the relative faders ofVirtualDJ will get the position/value of that report, so if e.g. the Master Volume knob or the Gain knobs of the controller are to zero/minimum position, there will be no sound output.

Posté Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 12:55 am
So I had to uninstall and reinstall a few times and finally it worked. Not too sure why or how but thanks for the tips!!!

Posté Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 3:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)