Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Video quality in VDJ8 - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I was not trying to be self serving when suggesting you should cross check with TellyMedia. Whenever you can cross check like this, it can save a lot of time in trying to determine a cause for a problem.

I may also have some clues about the video freezing issue. By freezing I am meaning the video stops animating and may be stop and go. I have a whole collection of videos that do this in VDJ and I have an i7 but these videos have problems playing in other players too but they play fine in TM. There is no particular reason these videos should not play fine in all players. I have one other mostly normal video that also freezes in VDJ. It is a 60 frames per second video. It plays ok though if DXVA is turned on. DXVA does no good for the other videos. However you perceive this, these are clues telling me that VDJ is not keeping up sometimes with decoding but that is yet to be determined. Let us know if you see the freezing issue again.

Some of the comments in this thread suggested you should go and jump off a cliff or something :) It is always best to find the root cause of the problem so a good decision can be made.

Posté Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 5:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)