Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Can I bind a button to change this setting?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'd like to know if its possible to select options in this dialog with a bind.

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 7:26 pm
No, you can't change that setting with a button directly.
Why do you need this on a button ?
There are some work-arounds, but I need to understand what you want to do first before I can provide a script...

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:18 pm
Okay, thanks, I'd like to control all 6 decks with my DDJ-SB2. When I select "Automatic" it changes to "Automatic (1, 2, 3, 4)" which completely inhibits me from controlling deck 5 or 6, that's why I was curious if it was possible to bind a button to toggle between "(1, 2, 3, 4)" and "(3, 4, 5, 6)".

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Assign a button that exists on both sides of the DDJ-SB2 as ..
invert_controllers
When used on the left side, will cycle-assign the left side of the unit to Decks 1,3,5
When used on the right side, will cycle-assign the right side of the unit to Decks 2,4,6

Should do the trick, but i guess you would also want to assign the deck as Left/right too.. which will require a more complex script.. try this ..
invert_controllers & action_deck 1 ? deck 5 leftdeck : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 leftdeck : action_deck 5 ? deck 3 leftdeck : action_deck 2 ? deck 6 rightdeck : action_deck 4 ? deck 2 rightdeck : deck 4 rightdeck

Btw, the decks change 1->5->3 instead of 1->3->5 here, but maybe its because of the special case of the controller i use to test here.. so give the above a try and let me know.

Posté Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:08 am
Thanks, djdad. I overwrote the existing "deck_chg" button code with this. I'm going to mix for a little bit and report back soon with my results.

Posté Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 9:25 pm
Everything seems to be working just fine, thanks for the fix! :D

Posté Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 11:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)