Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Remix decks - Page: 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 10:56 pm
OK im working on a thursday night blend night in a party format...so Im really needing this...I really dont want to have to use Traktor but i will have too...I really wanna take this gig reppin VDJ so is any help out there for me...

Posté Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 7:39 pm
I am willing to pay someone to finish this for me!!!!!

Posté Mon 06 Mar 17 @ 9:18 pm
Hey loco what the chances of a loop sampler pad page....

Posté Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 2:15 pm
davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Is this skin dead?

Posté Sat 13 May 17 @ 12:58 pm
i don't know about this skin. but i've been working on my own 12 deck skin. and right now it's waiting approval.

skin name: "VDJ8-12X"

Posté Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 2:48 pm
It's quite interesting.
But how does the loop performance work , if putting a seemless loop on one of the decks. Does it behave like the sampler and not 'glitch' when the sample/track starts over?

Posté Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 4:05 pm
davey73 wrote :
Is this skin dead?

yes its dead, I really dont know how to make it...Locodog and jmf have backed out....but its good to see Im not the only one who thinks this would be a good idea. I would gladly share the files with you....

Posté Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 11:19 am
that you ask it's not possible actually, i said you thousand times but you stay deaf
I'm not locodog and i don't have his experience, I'm only a beginner who like new things
For a free jog I think I did many (pictures,prog,...)

juan

Posté Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 12:45 pm
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/218455/VirtualDJ_Skins/vdj_20_decks.html

Locodog and JMF...look how he has the pads in the decks...so couldnt it trigger the sampler page and be sync to the bpm of the deck. Just looking at options. But would being able to control the sample with the timecode be the problem? Or maybe it could be a pad page called Remix....but it may not be able to have all the controls....mind just running over here....And No I never give up....lol

Posté Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 6:23 pm

Posté Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 4:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)