Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Remix decks - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
groovindj wrote :
Bear in mind what day it is!

^^yup^^, I've been going since solstice, xmas, my birthday, rigging for tonight, I've enough deadlines with my 3am set, I'd need time with serious proving anyway, I wouldn't go live with something new [script wise] tonight

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 7:34 pm
groovindj wrote :
Bear in mind what day it is!

I am, Im packing and loading myself.....just putting the message out there...I see you guys Next Year.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Posté Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 8:38 pm
Locodog you offer to help, does that offer still stand.

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 9:40 pm
Script wise I will, I'm already thinking about how you'll quantize the the mini decks, but not gfx wise I'm painfully slow with that stuff

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 10:32 pm
Almost there

Posté Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 3:52 am
Preview

Posté Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 6:27 am
Oh man that is looking sweet. Let us know when we can give it a try!!

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 1:34 am
It probably will never be a certified skin because of the PhantomDJ import...or because I started it with SkinBuilder V3.

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 6:59 am
Ok guys I nned a hand real quick, Im trying to set a record button to snap the loop sample and load itself on the same deck i pressed the "R" button. This the script right now "<button class="bt1" action="sampler_rec" rightclick="sampler_options" dlbclick="sampler_abort_rec"><text format="R"/><pos x="+95" y="+250"/></button>
<button class="miniplay1"/>
<button class="leftdeck"><text format="1"/><pos x="+8" y="+200"/></button>"
What do i add to add that function i described

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 3:39 pm
Wish I could help. Dying to try this out.. Just learning VirtualDJ scripting now. Not sure what you mean by uncertified, I'd still love to download it if it gets to beta.

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 11:29 pm
Certified = Officially released

Posté Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 11:34 pm
I am willing to pass it on maybe the idea can turn into something more integrated. Like making each side register as a deck like those 8 cells make up deck 3. Still need to figure how to get the recorded sample directly to a mini deck. How keep the timing of the deck in phase and quantized. These are the ideas i have no knowledge how to create. Im even thinking it being an add-on or pad page. But all i have is ideas. Like what if the pad page each deck is a pad and when active it outputs as deck 3 would and deck 4 respectively. Is it possible to have a 2 or more active pad page over different midi devices?

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 12:04 am
okay been playing with it and Ive found using routine is an illy function with the remix decks. You can routine a loop once its in focus and then let it run the routine in its minideck. So now we have serato flip and traktor sample decks(havent reached remix decks status yet, but still working). Both I was told was not possible. But bam here you go done by users.

Posté Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 3:51 am
I'm working away in a few weeks, leaving me some time in the evenings, I think a pad page to control the RM decks would work and I think I can get quantize working.
I'll also get recorded samples to load on mini decks & something to save/load the RM decks to/from a playlist

I'll need to have the most upto date skin & graphics work will have to stop while I do my bit.

Posté Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 6:11 am
AtoMix it would be real nice if you guys could write this in as options for decks 3 and 4, Loco idea of incorporating the pad pages is genius then it takes on the function of and can be named the remix sampler or deck sampler. Then being able to control each cell with timecode or your jogs, able to use locos routine pads pag to alter a loop ....man this could be ill. And if you help us make it deck options by default it can exist with any skin built, though older skins will have to be updated I think it would be a great option then it could be part of every skin created for version 8. People seem to be intrigued and my skin is such a simple build but it sets the foundation of what can be possible.

Posté Sat 28 Jan 17 @ 4:03 am
locodog wrote :
I'm working away in a few weeks, leaving me some time in the evenings, I think a pad page to control the RM decks would work and I think I can get quantize working.
I'll also get recorded samples to load on mini decks & something to save/load the RM decks to/from a playlist

I'll need to have the most upto date skin & graphics work will have to stop while I do my bit.

hey loco...any progress or have you scraped the idea

Posté Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 6:24 pm
Not scrapped, just on the backburner... work changed from plodding along to all cylinders.
Plus a plugin I recently made completely changes what can be scripted so was playing with beat aware video stuff.
Plus I've been given a clue with switching Routine from cues to an xml

One question, I've got to work out quantized start, traktor has a quantize number, what is the largest number you want? 32 64?

Posté Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 7:39 pm
locodog wrote :
Not scrapped, just on the backburner... work changed from plodding along to all cylinders.
Plus a plugin I recently made completely changes what can be scripted so was playing with beat aware video stuff.
Plus I've been given a clue with switching Routine from cues to an xml

One question, I've got to work out quantized start, traktor has a quantize number, what is the largest number you want? 32 64?

i believe traktor stops at 32 so lets stop there.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 1:42 am
wondering could this be a deck option, like being able to either have the normal deck or the grid of remix decks/remix sampler/deck sampler <trying to come up with a name. which one sounds good?>

Posté Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 4:55 pm
Locodog how much would it cost to bring this off the back burner?

Posté Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 10:29 am
85%