Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DDJ-RZ (External Mixer Mode) - Video Crossfader Randomly Jumping to Centre Position

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Having an issue after last update - DDJ-RZ (External Mixer Mode) - VDJ video crossfader randomly jumping to centre position and the audio level dropping suddenly based on video crossfader position. The crossfader may then suddenly jump to correct position (as per external mixer position) and the audio level increases again. Not able to go live with this situation. How could I roll-back to a previous version to check if this issue goes away? or could anyone suggest any settings to check that could cause this to happen? thanks in advance.

Posté Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 3:05 pm
You may get a previous build here, good luck.

Posté Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 8:11 pm
Let me know what Build dyou use because I'm having problems with my RZ also

Posté Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 2:44 am
djrob.music wrote :
Having an issue after last update - DDJ-RZ (External Mixer Mode) - VDJ video crossfader randomly jumping to centre position and the audio level dropping suddenly based on video crossfader position. The crossfader may then suddenly jump to correct position (as per external mixer position) and the audio level increases again. Not able to go live with this situation. How could I roll-back to a previous version to check if this issue goes away? or could anyone suggest any settings to check that could cause this to happen? thanks in advance.

If you are using RZ in EXTERNAL mixer mode then one of the first things you should do would be to disable the crossfader in VirtualDj options.
Other than that, are these your only symptoms ?
What are your computer specs ?

Technical details:
In EXTERNAL mixer mode, the mapper of RZ disables the VirtualDj software mixer upon initialize, and enables it again on exit.
From your description it seems that RZ disconnects and then reconnects on your system. Do you notice any other symptoms that could help us understand if that's the case or not ?

Posté Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 7:16 am
nando9811 wrote :
Let me know what Build dyou use because I'm having problems with my RZ also

I have asked what these problems are without any answer for quite a long time.
Do you mind share your issues with us so that we can help or fix ?

Posté Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 7:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)