Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Virtual dj will not install

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

shammmHome userMember since 2017
Just subscribed to the monthly plan. can not get the virtual dj to install to my laptop. I do not have my mixer with me. what am i doing wrong ? Oh I'm using a Dell Inspiron 17 just bought today.....

Posté Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 12:15 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I don't know much about this..but you must have downloaded a virtual dj executable? If you can't run it then your permissions must be incorrect. This is a Win 10 management issue. So what kind of user are you?

Posté Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 12:40 am

Posté Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 8:52 am
shammmHome userMember since 2017
I deleted the virtual dj and then re downloaded it and then it reinstalled just fine no problems now I just have to figure out y I can not play music from my Spotify account. I am new to this programs and also djing. only been doing it for like 3 months. took on the bar sceen for a while but now going into weddings witch I think would be a fun time. so any help would be appreciated. thank you. Ooo they call me Dj Slim

Posté Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 9:03 pm
[quote=shammmnow I just have to figure out y I can not play music from my Spotify account[/quote]

1. Make sure you have a Spotify Premium subscription
2. Use a real Spotify login - using a Facebook login has caused problems in the past
3. Go to the "Online Music"->"Spotify" folder in VDJ.
4. Click the login link that appears in the center pane
5. Login. If you still have problems try logging into Spotify's webpage and see if you need to change settings for "Set a password for your devices"
6. Do a search, and drag n drop one of the results to of of the decks
7. Wait for a couple of minutes (Spotify has a download speed limit on their open API) until the track is fully downloaded and analyzed (or you can start playing it when it's partly downloaded)
8. Remember that Spotify doesn't support download to cache or offline play. Only Content Unlimited and Pulselocker do that
9. If you want faster download speed get a Deezer account instead. The content is about the same as Spotify, but the download speed is much faster (But remember that Deezers doesn't support download to cache or offline play either)
10. IMO: Don't rely on any of the Online Music options for all you music for a gig. It's more useful for getting a couple of tracks pr gig that you don't have locally

Posté Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:38 am
I tried to delete my Virtual DJ 8 from my laptop Toshiba but now the software will not reinstall I have been trying for weeks

Posté Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 8:47 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Any error messages or what exactly is the problem?

Posté Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:08 am
No I do not get an error message it acts as if the download is loading but when I press run, absolutely nothing happens, I've had it for a couple of years but just recently, nothing
I try to install it 32 bit download still nothing I tried to uninstall and start over still nothing I bought another computer Toshiba and it goes perfectly but the one I had it on originally just will not take the software I need to have it installed on my original laptop
someone please help

Posté Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 8:01 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Try the following:

1. Make a Backup of ../Documents/VirutalDJ (in case you want to save your settings, history etc...)
2. Delete ../Documents/VirtualDJ
3. Delete ../Program Files (x86)/VirtualDJ
4. Delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VirtualDJ" from regedit.exe

Now everything regarding VDJ is deleted from your system.
Download from here and try again to install it:
https://virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Posté Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 9:43 am
I am trying to install Virtual DJ 2018 on my Windows 7.. I completed all the installation but when I try to launch it, it says that some dll file is missing.. i don't know which dll is missing.... when i try to open it again then there is no response..
Please help

Posté Sat 22 Dec 18 @ 11:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)