Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet 60th Birthday Party Music?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi folks,

I'm just starting out DJ'ing and my family and I have organized a 60th birthday party for my mum.. Everything's ready to go apart from the music. For the music, im looking to theme it to the 60's/70's/80's music as it's for a 60th party and the older crowds will recognize with the older songs. Just wondering if anyone has played music for an older crowd? Also, if you's have a playlist I could see/use to play.. If you could help me out it'd be appreciated.

Cheers, Liam

Posté Thu 09 Nov 17 @ 10:51 pm
probably best to start out asking the birthday girl what she would like to hear then maybe a few of the guests

one you have an idea you can work it out from there :-)

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 1:04 am
Forgot to mention it's a surprise party, so can't really do that :S

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 7:14 pm
have a look through her music collection or ask friends other wise you will just have to use best judgement ... nobody can tell you what to play each region of the would will have different music that will work or not. even different groups of people will be different for what works this is all part of being a "Real DJ" IMO learning what works for your crowds and audiences.

I know this isn't what you want to hear but we have as much to go on as you do only her age. I am afraid you will have to do the work and research :-)

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 8:36 pm
No worries mate cheers anyway

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 9:48 pm
Ask Google or Billboard for the top 100 hits of the 50, 60, 70, and 80's (the music sucked after that). It all depends which country you are from, so keep that in mind.

Posté Sun 12 Nov 17 @ 9:00 am
Black Family or White family, where are you from?

Posté Sun 12 Nov 17 @ 5:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)