Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Unable to fully integrate denon mc 2000 controller with vdj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello there, i have denon mc 2000 controller and virtual dj on mac book. the issue is the when i click play via mouse on vdj computer screen the play button is activated in controller but not vice versa or in other words when i press play or any function on denon controller the vdj is not responding. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 5:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you tried different USB cables and different USB port ?

What do you see in the VirtualDJ Settings->Controllers tab ? At the top-left list, you should see "Keyboard" and the Denon. Any "Failed to connect" message next to the name ? Do you get the "factory default" Mapping at the right side ?

Any other Application running at the same time, which could take over control of the unit ?

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 12:42 pm
yes its all setup fine the way you just explained. I changed the usb cable, i can hear music through headphones working perfectly via controller. but when i press any function on mc2000 nothing happens, when i click functions on virtual dj with mouse the the mc200 functions corresponding to the vdj function selected are also activated.

Posté Tue 19 Dec 17 @ 6:13 am
It seems that you are on MAC, right ?

1) Disconnect MC2000 from your MAC
2) Open Audio/MIDI applet and go to MIDI studio.
3) Delete MC2000 from there
4) Close MIDI studio
5) Reconnect your MC2000 and try again

Posté Tue 19 Dec 17 @ 11:32 am
Thanks will try this.

Posté Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 6:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)