Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet How to map crossfader to keyboard on MacBook Pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone help me map the crossfader to the keyboard in a MacBook Pro. Custom keyboard mapping shows page up/ page down but MacBook Pro don't have numeric pad where normally are those keys. Thanks in advance. I'm own a legal license and my setups are Pioneer CDJ400 setup,Pioneer CDJ800 with Timecodes and Technics turntables with Serato timecodes.

Posté Wed 13 Dec 17 @ 3:45 pm
leoracar wrote :
Can anyone help me map the crossfader to the keyboard in a MacBook Pro. Custom keyboard mapping shows page up/ page down but MacBook Pro don't have numeric pad where normally are those keys. Thanks in advance. I'm own a legal license and my setups are Pioneer CDJ400 setup,Pioneer CDJ800 with Timecodes and Technics turntables with Serato timecodes.

You actually don't think you need a license to map keyboard keys. As long as you use it all at home
But your profile shows you are a pro use, so all is good :)

Anyway...
The simplest way is simply to "steal" the scripts from the buttons you don't have, and add it to keys you don't use

Like:
z: crossfader -10%
x: crossfader +10%

You can of course change the number to make it more or less smooth

Also remember that ALT+space does it automatically, but it may do "too much" compared to what you want

Posté Wed 13 Dec 17 @ 3:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)