Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Page: 8

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 10:25 am
wasswadaniel wrote :
djsimonreed85 wrote :
I think seen as all the other RB controllers have been mapped, the 1000 shouldn’t be too much of a problem for the team. The only thing that may be more difficult is the jog screens.

I don’t want to rush anyone but I spent 2 hours on RB last night and I kind of like it using the 1000, and karaoke works perfectly and it has automix, which needs a little work but it does the job.

hi mate , can i please pinch you brain for a min , i got mine over the weekend and honestly i feel it’s a steal for that price considering two nexus players would roughly cost about 2.5k anyway wanted to ask , how did you get the karaoke to work !! ?? i’m stuck. i’ve used VDj all my gigs and the karaoke works a great , but when i connect my external hard drive using RB i can’t see anything ?? what i’m i doing wrong ??

Firstly, have you imported all your music and karaoke to Rekordbox or are you just using the explorer?

Next, are your karaoke files zipped? If they are then Rekordbox will not recognise them like VDJ does, you will need to go through all your karaoke files and unzip them so you then have two files, an mp3 and cdg file for each karaoke, then Rekordbox will read them.

I had to do this a few years ago so I could use serato so now I just make sure all my new karaoke files are unzipped as VDJ will read any format.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 10:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Guys, please dont turn this topic into a RB Support one. Thank you for your understanding.

FYI, the DDJ-1000 will fully work in VirtualDJ, including screens and Effects. We had to implement several things for them to properly work and will take a few weeks for those to be tested in Beta, before becoming available in next EA. So, stay tuned.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 11:49 am
its a post about the ddj1000 which is currently only supported by RB so its obviously going to come up

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 12:29 pm
djdad wrote :
Guys, please dont turn this topic into a RB Support one. Thank you for your understanding.

FYI, the DDJ-1000 will fully work in VirtualDJ, including screens and Effects. We had to implement several things for them to properly work and will take a few weeks for those to be tested in Beta, before becoming available in next EA. So, stay tuned.

Any chance of been a tester? :)

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 1:06 pm
Can't wait to hear about these new things implemented. Like the colorfx slot in VDJ, we can use these with out the pioneer controller. I bought the Denon instead. Hope there's more going on in that department.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:32 pm
djsimonreed85 wrote :
djdad wrote :

Any chance of been a tester? :)

I am out every weekend at my residency so I can test it quite a bit, plus I use another laptop so I have backup just in case. I am happy to test it.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 3:39 pm
djdad wrote :

music to my ears :)

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 5:23 pm
Trying to get my head around RB to tinker with at home. Could be useful as backup software once we get full VDJ support (seems a bit clunky in comparison to VDJ).

Also waiting for my flightcase, the DDJ-1000 is not leaving the house without a flightcase.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 8:56 pm
VDJ IWSPRO InfinityMember since 2014
djdad wrote :

Thank you so much. Please gave us a beta to test soon as possible. Controller is here

Posté Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 2:27 pm
Just took delivery of my Swan Flightcase 30 minutes ago, it's BIG!

With the DDJ-1000 inside it weighs 15kg or 2st 4lbs, not as heavy as I thought it would be.

It doesn't mention in the description that there is space under the DDJ-1000 of 45mm or 1 3/4inches, plenty of storage for wires.

Swan Flightcase

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 11:42 am
DJSoulman wrote :
Just took delivery of my Swan Flightcase 30 minutes ago, it's BIG!

With the DDJ-1000 inside it weighs 15kg or 2st 4lbs, not as heavy as I thought it would be.

It doesn't mention in the description that there is space under the DDJ-1000 of 45mm or 1 3/4inches, plenty of storage for wires.

Swan Flightcase

I opted for the magma xxl case, fits nicely and isn’t heavy at all, only problem is you have to remove the controller but I am planning on replacing the hinges with detachable ones so the controller can stay in the case and just remove the lid, plenty of room at the back for cables.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 1:35 pm
I can’t believe I haven’t had a reply about being a beta tester, I offer to do something to help and don’t even get a polite reply either yes or no, they are quick to comment about trying to help other users out with something though. It’s laughable.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 2:35 pm
It's not about beta testing a particular unit (in this case)
As DjDad said, we had to create several new features in the software itself in order to support this unit.
Therefore you need access to VirtualDJ beta itself, which is not something you can just opt in and out without any further requirements.

In top of that we do monitor the forums as frequently as we can, but we also have to do the "real work" in order to support the new units (there are several new ones coming), program and test the new features needed e.t.c.
Therefore it's easy to miss a post for a few hours or even days.

We are a company that's well known for it's responsiveness on user input and user requests. In the particular case of DDJ-1000 we are proud for our fast support as well (since the unit is still not widely available - announced just 36 days ago)

So please, try to understand and perhaps be a little less harsh on your comments.
Thank you!

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 5:39 pm
Has anyone made a basic mapper for the DDJ 1000 I saw on the forum that WizZerD2006 had made one and posted it for use. However i cant get it i'm a Pro Infinity user is this available. Many thanks

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:34 pm
simonp.co.uk wrote :
Has anyone made a basic mapper for the DDJ 1000 I saw on the forum that WizZerD2006 had made one and posted it for use. However i cant get it i'm a Pro Infinity user is this available. Many thanks

I downloaded it just 2 days ago, so I think it should still be available.
But this mapper is just really the ground basics.
So, just the pads, the jogwheels and some faders/sliders are mapped.
And since the jogs send 14-bit midi or something like that (I read this in the comments), they are not really precise.
I would rather wait for the official one or tweak a little bit in the WizZer-Mapping, but do not try to play a gig on this one.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 8:26 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
As DjDad said, we had to create several new features in the software itself in order to support this unit.
Therefore you need access to VirtualDJ beta itself, which is not something you can just opt in and out without any further requirements.

In top of that we do monitor the forums as frequently as we can, but we also have to do the "real work" in order to support the new units (there are several new ones coming), program and test the new features needed e.t.c.

We are a company that's well known for it's responsiveness on user input and user requests. In the particular case of DDJ-1000 we are proud for our fast support as well (since the unit is still not widely available - announced just 36 days ago)

So please, try to understand and perhaps be a little less harsh on your comments.
Thank you!

That’s perfectly fine but I did private message as well and I’ve just seemed to be ignored. I would love to be a beta tester not just for the unit I use but for the software as well but if you don’t require fee help then I will use my knowledge else where.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 9:13 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Thank you!

honestly i'm surprised how quickly this controller is getting figured out. Pleasantly! I'm patient as its not even for sale here yet so i cant complain. I have confidence in the team.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 9:25 pm
Having my first gig this friday, with the ddj 1000. Not so happy about using RB, but it seems to work fine. But it cant even compere to VDJ and i am really missing content unlimited for those song requests.

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 3:13 pm
Well as above, if you want to do something constructive go complain to Pioneer that they lock their controllers to RB and make it difficult for other software vendors to map them.

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 3:22 pm
58%